Question regarding very first episode of OFAH Page 3

I was right then

I said three pages ago that John Sullivan denied it in a relatively recent interview. This is a very old fan-driven myth which, when asked, he debunked.

Quote: george roper @ March 23 2013, 10:47 PM GMT

I was right then

No.

This thread has gone waaay beyond geeky!

Y'all need to go outside and get some fresh air

Laughing out loud

Let's freeze-frame it again and analyse it with FBI software for face recognition. ;)

Hmm, I think it's only mildy geeky going on what this lot can do to prove a point. They haven't yet taken DNA samples, held a seance with JS or phoned David Jason. They're slacking. :(

Quote: Dave @ March 24 2013, 11:12 AM GMT

I said three pages ago that John Sullivan denied it in a relatively recent interview. This is a very old fan-driven myth which, when asked, he debunked.

Can you provide the interview? Because without that (i.e. proper proof) your 'he said' comments are worthless.

'It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.' - Denzil Washington (Training Day)

Quote: don rushmore @ March 24 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

'It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.' - Denzil Washington (Training Day)

'Shut up' - Rik Mayall (Bottom)
;)

Quote: don rushmore @ March 24 2013, 3:42 PM GMT

Can you provide the interview? Because without that (i.e. proper proof) your 'he said' comments are worthless.

I've ready so many Only Fools related interviews I can't remember. As if I would lie about it. Still, I believe me.

Who knows? It says on Wikipedia it was.

There's another old myth that Robbie Williams is standing next to Rodney at the Nag's Head in Mother Nature's Son.

I don't think so lol.

Quote: David Smith @ March 24 2013, 7:46 PM GMT

Who knows? It says on Wikipedia it was.

Wikipedia isn't exactly the oracle of truth.

But is very reliable though.

It really isn't.