QI - Series K Page 4

Quote: Tursiops @ October 12 2013, 11:34 AM BST

and the black lad

It was excruciating to watch the rest of the panel eulogising over his native tongue. I was half expecting them to say he had lovely white teeth.

That glottal clicking stuff was pretty interesting, I thought. You don't hear much of that on British TV. Didn't strike me as being as implicitly racist or patronising as saying he had white teeth.

It was quite exciting. But I didn't find it quite as sexy as Stephen and Sandi seemed to. :)

Have Tim & Bill been on the same programme together before? I enjoyed this week's.
I absolutely absolutely LOVE Stephen! I want to marry him. <3

I may be wrong, but isn't the difference between weight and mass taught at GCSE?

Quote: Hannah G @ 28th October 2013, 12:30 PM GMT

I absolutely absolutely LOVE Stephen! I want to marry him. <3

I'd doubt he wants to marry you.
Anyway, you only want him to wake you up in the morning with his unique voice: "Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, goooooooooooood morning".

Or rather by Brian Blessed? "Get up, you bastard!!!!!"

You can buy an alarm clock that wakes you up and sends you to sleep with Stephen Fry's voice. It's brilliant.

Quote: Tim Azure @ 9th November 2013, 9:20 AM GMT

Explain it, then Nogget...

Weight (Force) = Mass x Gravity (Acceleration)

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2013, 9:11 AM GMT

He might love me for who I am!

And sexuality is a spectrum...

Ssshhhhhh! :P

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 9th November 2013, 9:11 AM GMT

Anyway, you only want him to wake you up in the morning with his unique voice: "Good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, good morning, goooooooooooood morning".

Or rather by Brian Blessed? "Get up, you bastard!!!!!"

:D I already have an alarm clock, but it goes off whenever it wants, and too often!

Did you know a red kite bird is actually coloured orange?

OF COURSE IT'S BLOODY NOT, SO IS A RED PANDA.

That honking on a car horn has never been shown to help prevent an accident?

How do they really know? I'm always honking my horn and never had an accident - well not many.