DVDs for sale

I have for various reasons accumulated a good few dozen duplicate DVDs over the years, which I am now beginning to sell off through the good old bay of Es.

Many are unopened and in original cellophane; others have been watched once or simply unwrapped to check the discs.

First few items are up now: http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/aaronxino/m.html

Coming up at some point soonish are titles including On The Buses, Fun At The Funeral Parlour, Outside Edge, Dad's Army The Movie, Peep Show, various Tommy Cooper series, The IT Crowd, Doctor In The House (and sequels), Benny Hill and Drop The Dead Donkey.

Happy to do private sales if anyone's interested. PM me for details or for specific title availability. It's mostly older 'archive' titles.

What else have you got?

I can't actually get to the full lot I have at the moment, so can't provide a full list. Is there any specific title or performer you're looking for?

Some others off the top of my head: Nearest And Dearest, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Shelley, Please Sir!, Man About The House, Agony, Carrie & Barry, Brass, Queenie's Castle.

Nothing particular. Just wondered what you were selling?

Well, there's a number of titles in the above for you. I'll post again when there are more available, or when I get a chance to dig everything else out and compile a full list.

How much were you wanting for Drop The Dead Donkey?

Have you got any other titles, which you want to get rid of?

Yes, quite a few. Some are in storage at present so I'll post a full list a little later in the week when I've had a chance to dig them all out.

Quote: Aaron @ March 25 2013, 8:40 PM GMT

Yes, quite a few. Some are in storage at present so I'll post a full list a little later in the week when I've had a chance to dig them all out.

Okay , fair enough! Let us Know.

Aaron how much did you get them for?

How much did I get what for?

I Meant the DVDs Aaron.

"puts tin hat on and masking tape on the windows"

Quote: Aaron @ March 16 2013, 2:57 PM GMT

I can't actually get to the full lot I have at the moment, so can't provide a full list. Is there any specific title or performer you're looking for?

Some others off the top of my head: Nearest And Dearest, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Shelley, Please Sir!, Man About The House, Agony, Carrie & Barry, Brass, Queenie's Castle.

What happened to competition prizes? You know you really don't need the money.

Quote: David Smith @ March 25 2013, 9:28 PM GMT

I Meant the DVDs Aaron.

Various prices at various times. I really don't know, and I'm not sure how it's relevant to me selling them on now.