It's Kevin Page 6

Of course there is but so what?

Awful. Awful. Awful.

If this gets a second series I will cut my cock off.

Theres a good reason he's had bits in other people's shows. He isnt funny on his own. My 3 year old could have written that beefeater sketch.

Why is this on TV?

Only my opinion of course. You are free to disagree but if you do please take yourself outside and have a word with ..... yourself.

Liked the Amish Sex Pistols, the Rice-Lloyd-Webber, visual perception and invention of the telephone bits best.

Stewart Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Ohh that was poor

The Sex Pistols thing was a nice idea

Other than that it was mostly dross

It kinda reminded me of a very very bad episode of The Smell Of Reeves And Mortimer.

Quote: zooo @ March 31 2013, 11:00 PM BST

Stewart Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Soiled himself by appearing in this turd.

Wasn't nearly as good as the previous week.
Shame, I was hoping for a bit better.
Still worth being on the telly though, by comparison to what else is.

The Andrew Lloyd Webber sketch was the funniest sketch I've seen in some time.

Quote: Jockadoodle @ March 31 2013, 10:53 PM BST

My 3 year old could have written that beefeater sketch.

Do they do paintings as well? If so, you could nip over to the Tate for a word.

I thought this was better than the first, and not as good as the second. I love lots of it, but some of it is still too simple for me - that sketch about people coming in hung over could have been on Hale & Pace...in their declining years. This isn't a crime in itself, but when the rest of the show is so layered and referential, these semi-sketches stick out as being astonishingly thin.

I reckon it's a cracking series, but it still feels at times like a radio show strecthed into the shape fo a TV show.

The Lloyd Webber sketch was good - even the telegraphed punchline - and the rhetorical questions riff.

Still, much as I really, really want this to be good (and with Kevin Eldon, who wouldn't) I'm scraping really meagre nourishment from the series so far.

Maybe El Kev is just too revered for anyone to tell him 'no, not that one'.

This one felt weak and the telephone joke is ancient.

Really? I'm surprised, I thought this was the best so far. The Beefeater sketches were getting closer to a Simon Quinlank character, the football ghostwriter was obvious but nicely done, Paul Hamilton from Poet Tree made an appearance, and the Amish Sex Pistols was perfect down to every single pause and mannerism.

It's a little patchy, and the studio bits are weaker than the sketches with sets, but those are minor flaws.

A huge disappointment. Big cast, strong up-front, but weak ideas, over-repeated, we saw them coming ages before they finally arrived. It's not enough just to chuck oddly matched notions together, it's odd but not funny. Timing was not slick enough and ruined by repetition. What makes people laugh is a surprise. Kevin didn't surprise me once. The astronaut sketch , the beefeater anecdote were tedious, humourless and a complete waste of time. I wanted to be delighted, instead I was wearied and saddened.
Is it too deep for me or is there less to it than meets the eye?

Don't over analyse it pal

It was shit

You know it - we all know it

Instead of a skeleton coming in at the end of the hangover sketch, they could have had something clever.

I liked the rest of it though and still find myself singing the theme tune at random points. That must be the catchphrase that he doesn't have! Bugger.