Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Page 8

And fantastically recorded it was too.

Quote: Dolly Dagger @ 2nd January 2014, 11:56 AM GMT

And fantastically recorded it was too.

:D :D :D my agent in the field

Just watched this, it was ok. Few really funny moments, but enjoyable all the same.

"If you cross the line! I'll take this uniform off and make you pay for it! Got It!?"

"You want me to pay for your uniform?"

Literally the only bit that made me laugh... Terrible film!

Don't know if this has been pointed out yet, but when Lynne enters Alan's shed and he's on the computer researching "Ospreys" there's a large pair of bare lady breasts reflecting on his glasses and when he clicks the mouse it changes to a ladies bare arse . . . something new with every viewing . . .

In the same scene there's also a picture on the wall of Delia Smith cheering at a Norwich football match and you can see Alan's head from the nose up in the bottom of the picture.

Quote: Supermanc @ 26th January 2014, 8:13 PM GMT

"If you cross the line! I'll take this uniform off and make you pay for it! Got It!?"

"You want me to pay for your uniform?"

Literally the only bit that made me laugh... Terrible film!

When you say literally what do you mean?

Whenever I see Marc P as the last poster on the thread I always expect him to be pulling someone up on something rather than discussing the topic.

He seldom disappoints.
PS
Don't pull me up on this as it doesn't count
And no returnsies

Ahah!

Some really rare Alan Alpha Papa merchandise... http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161231885565?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thanks Gareth. I think one thread is enough! :)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/161231885565?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 - just in case any of you Partridge fans want to get hold of some rare memorabilia.

Can you not read, gareth? Please stop starting new threads about the same thing!

If we don't buy it, will it get pulped?

I wonder why he wants to sell all that stuff? If I won it in a competition I'd want to keep it.