Mrs. Brown's Boys Live Tour 2013

I personally do love the BBC One sitcom "Mrs Brown's Boys" it is definitely up there in my top 10. Sadly, I've never been able to go and see it live.

There is a tour beginning in March entitled "For the Love of Mrs Brown". Which is Part 4 of the trilogy of live plays , there is 5 parts in total. Some of the material has been re-used for the BBC Series. The Show is 2 hours long and is being toured around UK Arena's from March to December 2013.

Tour begins tonight for 3 nights at Rhyl.

Yeah I am going to Manchester on 9th April to see it.

If you live in Scotland. Isn't that a bit far! I will try and go next year to see part 5 "How now Mrs Brown Cow". I don't want to disappoint you but you will have probably seen all of the show on the TV as all of the stage material was adapted for TV hence meaning you have now seen all or most of the material for this show. But it will still be an hilarious evening!

I Know though.

Fair enough , it will be hilarious!

Yeah.

Quote: David Smith @ March 20 2013, 7:41 PM GMT

Yeah I am going to Manchester on 9th April to see it.

Not Long now , David. All the reviews for last week at Birmingham were very positive , I expect it will be a good night out.

Yep I seen most of these tours. Did you know back in 1995 I went to see Bottom 2 Live best time of my life. It was in Oxford.

Quote: David Smith @ April 1 2013, 4:52 PM BST

Yep I seen most of these tours.

What the Mrs Brown Tours?

Yeah.

Quote: David Smith @ April 1 2013, 4:55 PM BST

Yeah.

Which ones have you seen in the past?

Good mourning Mrs Brown,Mrs. Brown Rides Again,The Last Wedding and
Grandad's Sure Lilly's Still Alive. Some of these I saw in the late 90's and early 00's.

Quote: David Smith @ April 1 2013, 5:06 PM BST

Good mourning Mrs Brown,Mrs. Brown Rides Again,The Last Wedding and
Grandad's Sure Lilly's Still Alive. Some of these I saw in the late 90's and early 00's.

Fair enough. I want to try and see part 5 next year.

Me too so where are you planning on booking?