What are you watching on TV? Page 2,210

If you get beat by the one that goes onto to win it then you can't have any qualms, City are on fire at the moment. There was a point early in the season where they looked like they had lost their Mojo but its back with added Fruit Salad.

The score flattered us.
Weakest showing under TT.
We're going to have to meet shitty at some stage - semis or final??
Will be watching the draw with bated breath.

We got them in the semis - bugger.

I'm a Chelsea supporter too but I bet the majority of the country will want the winners of the Leicester v Southampton semi to win the cup.

Quote: Chappers @ 22nd March 2021, 6:43 PM

I'm a Chelsea supporter too but I bet the majority of the country will want the winners of the Leicester v Southampton semi to win the cup.

As history has proven, the majority of the country are wrong.

Quote: Lazzard @ 22nd March 2021, 7:13 PM

As history has proven, the majority of the country are wrong.

No, no, no, no, no!

I'm trying to watch M*A*S*H but the canned laughter is really getting to me.

The breakfast club

Just watched an episode of Friday Night Dinner. So much funnier than Khan and Mother Brown together.

This was an odd ball short from 1955 (22 minutes) with Christopher Lee in one of his first leading roles. A ghost story about a man who comes back from the dead to avenge the death of his sister.

"Cross-roads" on TPTV - Quite good.

Not Benny ?

Quote: Chappers @ 26th March 2021, 10:23 PM

Just watched an episode of Friday Night Dinner. So much funnier than Khan and Mother Brown together.

I've been streaming all the series lately having never watched it originally

Great series!

SHIT ON IT

Quote: john tregorran @ 27th March 2021, 4:25 AM

Not Benny ?

You're a card.....................

Old Benny joke :-

Benny was found wandering aimlessly around the shops, looking lost.

"Benny, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the motel, cleaning?

"'Sright."

"So, what happened?"

"Well, oi was emptying the waste bins in each room, and oi went into one and there was Miss Diane naked. Not a stitch of clothing on, spread-eagled on the bed with her legs wide open an' that. And she says to me 'Benny, go to town'..................so here oi am"

garth marenghi's darkplace

Olivia Coleman relating a story on the Jonathan Ross Show, about the time when she was a student alongside the likes of David Mitchell and the time, they appeared together in a play called The Miser, which they were taking to various schools around the country.

Coincidence, as I had only just read the same tale from David's book "Back Story", and it was so funny it was one of the few occasions I have burst out in uncontrollable laughing reading an anecdote.

The part required David to wear a bow tie and so confident he was in being able to tie one properly he shunned a clip on one. BUT when they got to the school theatre, the dressing room didn't have a mirror and it was at that point he realised he couldn't tie one properly without seeing himself doing same in a mirror.

So, he then had to tie it as best he could and each time, he appeared on the stage it was in a different state of lopsided shapes, sometimes flopping one side, then the other, or both sides flopping down etc. etc. It then became a game for the rest of the cast to anticipate what shape it would be this time, leaving them in hysterics at each feeble attempt of his to tie it correctly as he appeared on stage, and on one occasion, Olivia got into such a state of uncontrollable laughter that she peed herself, emptying her full bladder, which then ran across the forward sloping stage and into where the audience were sitting.

We did laugh.