What are you watching on TV? Page 2,127

Relic Hunter for its honest, realistic portrayal of student life. I'm sure most Eremitus university professors have the facial features, stunning physique and self-defence abilities of Tia Carrera. Ask Stephen Hawking.

Brush strokes

Quote: lofthouse @ 10th August 2018, 10:36 AM

Brush strokes

Which channel is it on Lofthouse ?

Mark Kermode's brilliant Secrets of Cinema, for anyone interested in writing, or indeed anyone else.

Quote: Firkin @ 11th August 2018, 6:44 PM

Which channel is it on Lofthouse ?

Dvd mate !

Watching Duty Free now

On dvd!!

"Duty-free" was made in an era when it was against the law to broadcast any TV comedy/drama without Keith Barron in it.

He!

Gwen Taylor was bloody marvellous in this show

On DVD
S1 E1 of Robins Nest

Quote: lofthouse @ 12th August 2018, 12:58 PM

He!

Gwen Taylor was bloody marvellous in this show

Yes - I quite fancied her.

I'm currently watching Star Wars Episode IV (which is of course the first one).

I was having difficulty changing channels so got stuck with it although it is a fantastic film.

The remote IS now working.

Crown Court

Quote: lofthouse @ 14th August 2018, 12:01 PM

Crown Court

In the "Crown Court" TV series, the jury foreman is an actor but the other 11 jurors are members of the public.

When Equity found out about this, they insisted that while the 11 members of the public were pretending to be jurors, 11 actors should be paid to sit around off-camera, doing nothing.

And that's exactly what happened!

Good grief...!

I'm watching The Rebel

Again

Judge Judy on CBS Drama. Now switching over to Judge Judy on CBS Reality.

Just watched Star Wars- A New Hope

For the umpteenth time

And blow me! I spotted Jonny Briggs' dad on the Death Star

Which is nice ....

Keeping Faith.

The second drama series I've seen recently which makes the Welsh seem like backward inbreds. I'm surprised there hasn't been an outcry. If Briosaid was Welsh instead of Scotch....