What are you watching on TV? Page 2,116

Quote: DaButt @ 28th November 2017, 3:18 PM

My neighbor and I have a longstanding routine of watching The Walking Dead at the bar in his garage on Sunday nights, but we're starting to lose interest just a little bit. The only current shows that I'd consider must-see would be Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul. They never disappoint.

Yeah I know it's going a bit slow and some of the characters could be better written by a 5 year old. But I guess is sth to look forward to when you are a loner type such as meself. :(

How dare you speak ill of the Walking Dead. I will throw you both in the pit with Winslow.

Quote: zooo @ 28th November 2017, 7:07 PM

How dare you speak ill of the Walking Dead. I will throw you both in the pit with Winslow.

Go on admit it. Daryl should've been killed a long time ago. Now he just stands there. Part of the decoration really.

:P

Quote: Kapow @ 28th November 2017, 7:49 PM

Go on admit it. Daryl should've been killed a long time ago. Now he just stands there.

My neighbor and I said the same thing last week. They're only keeping him alive out of fear of alienating all the female viewers who are attracted to men with crossbows and greasy hair.

HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER.
Genuinely quite tempted to ban you right now. ;)
*controls her anger*

There are a few I wouldn't really miss though. Rosita, Gabriel, bloody Dwight. Even Michonne's a bit boring since they got her together with Rick. So they'd better kill them off before the good ones.

Quote: zooo @ 28th November 2017, 7:56 PM

HE IS THE BEST CHARACTER.
Genuinely quite tempted to ban you right now. ;)
*controls her anger*

There are a few I wouldn't really miss though. Rosita, Gabriel, bloody Dwight. Even Michonne's a bit boring since they got her together with Rick. So they'd better kill them off before the good ones.

How is he exactly the best character though?
He grunts a lot, mumbles a bit, hugs Carol.
Dunno I guess same role could be better played by a dog.
And probably the dog showers more often than Mr Dixon.
Laughing out loud

Anyway I agree with you on Dwight and Gabriel being waaaay too annoying.

Also the garbage lady doing her tiger art wearing nothing but an apron was just weird. Lolol.

Quote: zooo @ 28th November 2017, 7:56 PM

Rosita, Gabriel, bloody Dwight.

Eugene, Morgan and Gabriel must die. I'll do it myself if necessary.

Yeah, I don't know what the heck she was up to, but I can't wait to find out what she has in mind for naked Rick. Maybe she wants him to pose for their weekly life drawing class.

No one wants my dissertation length essay about why he's the best character (and actor), so I'll just say that he hints at hidden depths with only a few words. And that I think there is still a LOT more they could do with him. Whether they will have the brains/balls to is another matter.

Quote: DaButt @ 28th November 2017, 9:07 PM

I'm too fond of Eugene to give up on him. But he'd better find a spine and do something brave soon.

Quote: zooo @ 28th November 2017, 9:20 PM

I think there is still a LOT more they could do with him. Whether they will have the brains/balls to is another matter.

Gay Daryl. Women around the world will be crushed.

F**k 'em. It would be amazing. And Jesus and he are meant to be!

Quote: DaButt @ 28th November 2017, 7:52 PM

My neighbor and I said the same thing last week. They're only keeping him alive out of fear of alienating all the female viewers who are attracted to men with crossbows and greasy hair.

He stole the idea of the crossbow from Buffy the vampire slayer!!!

Quote: DaButt @ 28th November 2017, 9:07 PM

I kinda like Eugene. They should give him an heroic death. Let him sacrifice himself for Rick's team.

Quote: zooo @ 28th November 2017, 9:28 PM

F**k 'em. It would be amazing. And Jesus and he are meant to be!

Jesus and Daryl?
Reminds me of this guy saviour sniffing Jesus hair.

https://youtu.be/PnlfVt45jf0 At 03:04

O.I. Sara Pascoe...rrrr!

Quote: Kapow @ 28th November 2017, 9:57 PM

Jesus and Daryl?
Reminds me of this guy saviour sniffing Jesus hair.

https://youtu.be/PnlfVt45jf0 At 03:04

Oh yes! He was well into Jesus. But who wouldn't be?

Vic and Bobs Big Night Out was fantastic!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 29th December 2017, 9:43 PM

Vic and Bobs Big Night Out was fantastic!

Was hoping Lister was there and he was!! Loved it........................

Shame there was no Les.