What are you watching on TV? Page 2,115

Flicking around I found Jubilee. The punk movie featuring amongst others a very young Adam Ant.

Northern Ireland vs Switzerland

'Pardon Us' Stan and Ollie's 1931 classic - extended version. 86 years old and still funnier than anything else today.

Len Goodman's Partners in Rhyme. The finest half hour of TV entertainment ever. A quality production to sell around the world.

Quote: paulted @ 18th November 2017, 6:37 PM

Len Goodman's Partners in Rhyme. The finest half hour of TV entertainment ever. A quality production to sell around the world.

Please tell me you are being ironic. >_<

He's like me - a Sarky Sparkie

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2017, 12:33 AM

Please tell me you are being ironic. >_<

Irony. Moi?
On a similar theme- Is it true that this following conversation really took place back in the twenties?
"So, Mr Baird, what do you imagine will be possible with your marvellous invention?"
"Well, sir, ideally I'd like for the entire nation to gather to watch popular entertainers, athletes, and actors to be sitting in a jungle whilst arguing furiously and dining on a kangaroo's arsehole'"

and thus was television born.........

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th November 2017, 9:50 AM

He's like me - a Sarky Sparkie

Unimpressed Sailing close to the edge - Scarlet Pimpernel never had this trouble.

Quote: paulted @ 19th November 2017, 10:34 AM

Irony. Moi?

I don't know why I doubted you. Whistling nnocently

Quote: paulted @ 19th November 2017, 10:34 AM

Irony. Moi?

Does that mean I won't have to check out

Quote: paulted @ 18th November 2017, 6:47 PM

...the Nick Knowles album...

?

:S

Motherland 2 and 3.

And 4!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th November 2017, 11:47 AM

Unimpressed Sailing close to the edge - Scarlet Pimpernel never had this trouble

I think you misunderstood...... I'm a sparkie.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st November 2017, 6:19 PM

I think you misunderstood...... I'm sparkietus

No! I'm Sparkietus.................

F**k me! I can't believe those excerpts I see for Tamara's World.

How do people watch that shit and how can Tamara believe that they are interested in their privileged lives. "Kindergarden?" And her husband looks so plastic.

She has had everything given to her on a plate; she's never had to work in her life!!!!

My must see tv shows are only 2=

The Walking Dead

and

The Americans

Quote: Kapow @ 28th November 2017, 2:15 PM

My must see tv shows are only 2=

The Walking Dead

My neighbor and I have a longstanding routine of watching The Walking Dead at the bar in his garage on Sunday nights, but we're starting to lose interest just a little bit. The only current shows that I'd consider must-see would be Game of Thrones and Better Call Saul. They never disappoint.