What are you watching on TV? Page 2,105

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 19th April 2017, 6:44 PM

I've never had a tatoo but my best friend has his arms covered by them. I wanted one as a teenager but my mum said I would be in BIG trouble if I did and now I'm not too bothered.

I was sitting on a bus once behind a guy with a tatoo on the back of his neck that made me feel physically sick. What sane person would get this on the back of their neck:

100% pu***y

Maybe he was confused about his sexuality or really did think he was Gods gift but he had bad skin and greasy hair so I don't think he would get much luck with anyone.

Three asterisks.

putney?

Quote: A Horseradish @ 19th April 2017, 9:46 PM

Three asterisks.

putney?

Laughing out loud

I had to censor it because it's such an unpleasant word but the tattoo was 100% uncensored! I'm not being a prude but I bet it's also classed as offensive so police could tell him he needs to keep it covered up or land in hot water if someone complained they saw it in public. I wouldn't like my children (if I had any) to see that on a bus. Train, tram and tube maybe but not bus.

Getting ready to watch the latest episode of Better Call Saul. Fantastic writing, acting and cinematography; it's still the best show on television.

I watched that and loved it. Is it the series where his brother suffered from magnetism and always wore foil.
Or is there a new series?
I remember reading there possibly was going to be one.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 19th April 2017, 10:59 PM

I watched that and loved it. Is it the series where his brother suffered from magnetism and always wore foil.
Or is there a new series?

It's the same show and it just began its third series/season. Several familiar characters from Breaking Bad have been reintroduced. Good stuff!

Bigheads . . . STV Sunday - looking forward to that, as I remember the 'massive U2 heeds' on TFI being one of the funniest things I've ever seen with papier maché: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xc74zm_tfi-friday-massive-heeds-feud_music

:DLaughing out loud:P:O

I'm watching Born to Kill on Channel 4.

I saw a name in the cast that looked familiar. Elizabeth Counsell. It rang a bell with me that she was very attractive in her day.

I had to Google her to remind me and remembered it was Jacko's mother in law in Brush Strokes.

Obviously she has aged a tad. I only realised it was her because I'd seen her name. I'd never have recognised her otherwise.

Seems she's been quite active still though on TV.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0183584/

https://vimeo.com/145136296

Quote: Chappers @ 20th April 2017, 9:31 PM

I'm watching Born to Kill on Channel 4.

I rarely watch dramas as I usually miss at least one other episode cos am doing something else or just forget, but decided to take a break and watch this one.

Stuck with it for 55 minutes, but couldn't handle the end scene. You always know there's a build-up to something, but I wasn't prepared for how horribly disturbing that was.

I guess I'm just a bit of a wimp - but great acting.

About to watch THE LEGEND OF TARZAN. Exciting? No probably shite but we'll see.

Match of The Day

John Higgins is my favourite Snooker player and he's got to the final of the world championships. I can't believe it and am going to be watching every second of it over the next two days. I also like his oponent Mark Selby and both are great tactical players and former world champions so I think it's going to be an epic final. Possibly a repeat of the 1985 Davis/Taylor battle.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 30th April 2017, 11:51 AM

John Higgins is my favourite Snooker player and he's got to the final of the world championships. I can't believe it and am going to be watching every second of it over the next two days. I also like his oponent Mark Selby and both are great tactical players and former world champions so I think it's going to be an epic final. Possibly a repeat of the 1985 Davis/Taylor battle.

I remember watching 'Pot Black' on black and white TV with my Dad. I'm sure colour TV's were available, but were perhaps a tad too pricey while he had to pay for us bloody kids demanding Lego and ice-cream . . .

Quote: fopdoodle @ 30th April 2017, 12:01 PM

I remember watching 'Pot Black' on black and white TV with my Dad. I'm sure colour TV's were available, but were perhaps a tad too pricey while he had to pay for us bloody kids demanding Lego and ice-cream . . .

I used to watch snooker on a tiny black and white TV that my sister gave me when Santa brought her a colour TV. The arial was rubbish so the picture was always fuzzy but it was a great little gadget that also played betamax tapes and had a radio. I spent all my school days being knackered because I would stay up late watching TV in bed. I never missed Prisoner Cell Block H and Thirtysomething but they were on really late.

Tour de Yorkshire.
Well until they came right past my house.
Me and the dog cheered em on.

eeeee, it were reet do wavin' t'bikes.