What are you watching on TV? Page 2,103

Just watched High-Rise on C4

Possibly the worst film i have ever seen...

I've watched High Rise 3 times, and forgot to pay attention all three times. Literally no idea what happened in it, apart from seeing Reece Shearsmith being neurotic, and seeing Tom Hiddleston sunbathing naked on a balcony. (My brain obviously has its priorities straight). It must not have been a particularly gripping movie. Maybe it was just me, I don't know. I love Ben Wheatley's other endeavors though.

I thought it sounded good. I saw Tom being naked (sadly wasted on me as I don't fancy him) and then Reece turned up (yay!) But I still fell asleep as it was so boring. Even with fun, gross scenes like Tom sawing up a skull.

I thought maybe it was just me...was it really that boring? I guess it was.

I have high hopes for Free Fire though.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 26th March 2017, 11:47 PM

She won Pointless Celebs. on Saturday just gone, with Sean Hughes. Can't remember final subject now but she was very knowledgeable in it.

Was it muff diving?

Dirty Boy!

(But she did beaver away to the end)

Laughing out loud

ATM

Billions
Walking Dead
Law & Order: Criminal Intent
Harry Hill
Brian Pern
The Last Kingdom
Line of Duty

Is that Ryland real? He looks like Ken or Action Man.

Does anyone think that maybe he loves himself?

He looked fairly normal until he had his teeth done.

Masterchef, and it's getting a bit old.

Don't know why I watch it really because they are always cooking something quite alien to me such as offal or crustaceans, and does anyone really buy a whole fish and de-bone at home, ever? Fish is weird as it's so full of barbs and spikes it's like we're not meant to eat it, on top of being slippery and difficult to catch.

I think I only still watch as it's people being creative, but fine dining seems a tad passé now and am so bored with choc fondant (half cooked cake), soufflé (mostly air) and ludicrous culinary foam (ludicrous) that someone needs to do something new.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th April 2017, 8:44 PM

Masterchef, and it's getting a bit old.

Don't know why I watch it really because they are always cooking something quite alien to me such as offal or crustaceans, and does anyone really buy a whole fish and de-bone at home, ever? Fish is weird as it's so full of barbs and spikes it's like we're not meant to eat it, on top of being slippery and difficult to catch.

I don't think they're that difficult to catch if you chuck a net out.

Quote: Chappers @ 5th April 2017, 11:24 PM

I don't think they're that difficult to catch if you chuck a net out.

Spoilsport.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 5th April 2017, 11:26 PM

Spoilsport.

Or lob in a grenade.

Or lob in a nuclear bomb................that's fission.