Like a friend of Dorothy?

Exactly.
But also very much not.

Very British Problems

I think I/we love it because it proves we are not:

A.: alone,

and

B.: tragic individuals

. . . and I am guilty of only insulting people I like and preferring way too much more than a 16" radius of personal space - but I am fighting the unconfrontational thing by trying to cause an unnecessary scene wherever I go. :P

Quote: lofthouse @ 19th May 2016, 8:58 PM BST

Has anyone noticed too

Every episode and I mean every

Every episode - someone overhears a conversation they shouldn't be hearing

Someone will be earwigging at a doorway listening in

Every single episode

They must have writers meetings and someone must say "oh we forget to lazily shove in a bit where a character hears something they shouldn't"

Watch it tomorrow - if it doesn't happen at least once, I'll show my arse on Albert Square

I have noticed this lurking business with, Emmerdale. My mother always said, "eavesdroppers never hear any good of themselves". I wish these bloody soaps would understand that concept. Lofthouse, show your arse, whatever, I won't complain.

Family Guy where the Griffins go to Springfield.

Secret Life of the Human Pups

Right - I'm ditching the gin in favour of exploring my inner puppy. Now where can I buy a dog suit? :$

But they missed an opportunity when out for walkies in London as should have gone over zebra crossing by dragging arse along the ground like Brian Griffin - which is probably when I fell in love with him, if I'm honest.

Quote: fopdoodle @ 25th May 2016, 10:16 PM BST

Secret Life of the Human Pups

Right - I'm ditching the gin in favour of exploring my inner puppy. Now where can I buy a dog suit? :$

But they missed an opportunity when out for walkies in London as should have gone over zebra crossing by dragging arse along the ground like Brian Griffin - which is probably when I fell in love with him, if I'm honest.

I have liberal views of zany fetishes people have and think live and let live but when I saw the advert for that I thought those loopy nutjobs need help :D

It reminds me of Homer Simpson when he wears the motion capture suit and becomes the perfect cartoon dog.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 25th May 2016, 11:01 PM BST

I have liberal views of zany fetishes people have and think live and let live but when I saw the advert for that I thought those loopy nutjobs need help :D

It reminds me of Homer Simpson when he wears the motion capture suit and becomes the perfect cartoon dog.

Agreed.

Joking aside, I love this country for its collection of eccentrics and oddballs, but I have to admit that despite having an open mind myself - on this occasion I can't escape the thought that these people would definitely benefit from some sort of professional help.

Disturbing.

Would I F**kin' Lie To You? with Bob F**kin' Mortimer.

F**k yeah!

F**kin f**k yeah

(What's with all the cussin?)

Champions F**king League final.

Cricket. Boring.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 28th May 2016, 7:37 PM BST

Champions F**king League final.

Me too

I have no real interest in this game

But Pepe is a dirty cheating pathetic c**t

I am not an animal

'Kin brill !