Help re funny pharmacy skit

Hi Fellow British Comedy Lovers,

Around a year ago I remember seeing a skit which I've been trying to find online ever since so I could watch the full programme.

I am pretty certain it was Miranda Hart (although not in her own show) and she was at a Pharmacy complaining about face cream she had purchased ten years ago, which is supposed to make her look ten years younger, and she doesn't look any different.

Despite the pharmacist trying to explain that it is ten years since she purchased the cream and has aged ten years naturally, she just didn't get it!

If anyone can help identify what programme this was I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers Steve

This sounds more like the Michael McIntyre joke on his Hello Wembley DVD

Rush Hour?

It does sound familiar - might have been her appearance in 'The One Ronnie'??

Good thought. Just checked though, and she only seems to appear as the proprietor of a health food shop.

Is it maybe from Catherine Tate? There was a recurring sketch where a customer would ask the information desk about something and the customer service person was clueless. Not sure if they ever switched the roles around.

Not; 'the computer says no' then a cough in the face?

Not Going Out maybe?

It was Man Stroke Woman. But it wasn't Miranda Hart. It was Meredith MacNeil, and Daisy Haggard played the woman behind the counter. Miranda Hart did appear in a Man Stroke Woman sketch also set at a cosmetics counter, but not this one. I will try and find a clip if I can.

Edit: Well, I've found the actual Miranda one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug9mtYfESDc. As for the one you're after, I can't find it on YouTube, and I've looked for at least two minutes. Although I did watch them all fairly recently and have a feeling it might be from Series 2, if that helps.