The Show What You Wrote Page 9

The apparent lack of confirmation email is a bit worrying, but as I'm not alone I guess they just aren't doing any.

Annoyingly had an additional load of ideas this morning that I'd have loved to write and no time to do so. But that always happens.

Good luck all.

BTW - did anyone do any 1-liners?

I didn't even get started on them outside of sketches as I found it a bit harder to know what they may be after/where they'd fit in the show.

Yes no confirmation e-mail and that too leaves me anxious.

Don't they realise the stress not setting up an e-mail rule wizard causes us!

Quote: Judgement Dave @ March 29 2013, 12:04 PM GMT

BTW - did anyone do any 1-liners?

I didn't even get started on them outside of sketches as I found it a bit harder to know what they may be after/where they'd fit in the show.

I did a page but it was very hard to know what would suit, but what the heck they're gone off now.

I submitted fifteen sketches and around thirty one liners.

No confirmation email for me either.

My sketch tally:

Suspense/Thriller - 3
Sci Fi/Horror - 4
Documentary - 2
Kitchen sink - 3
Historical- 10

It would be interesting to see which categories are most competitive.

Quote: Tursiops @ March 29 2013, 1:47 PM GMT

My sketch tally:

Suspense/Thriller - 3
Sci Fi/Horror - 4
Documentary - 2
Kitchen sink - 3
Historical- 10

It would be interesting to see which categories are most competitive.

Identical to mine...with one notable exception :-

Suspense/Thriller - 3
Sci Fi/Horror - 4
Documentary - 2
Kitchen sink - 3
Historical- 2

Glad I'm not the only one who didn't get a reply mail. Was a little worried about that.
My tally was:

Suspense/Thriller - 6
Sci Fi/Horror - 5
Documentary - 2
Kitchen sink - 4
Historical- 3

I had a few others but I ran out of time in the end. I sent the historical sketches at 11:58 so I was really cutting it fine. Lets hope some of us get our stuff on.

Suspense/Thriller - 4
Sci Fi/Horror - 4
Documentary - 6 (though a few of them weren't very documentary-ish)
Kitchen sink - 5 (again, a few of them weren't very kitchen sink-y)
Historical- 3

I've been sending stuff in every now and again since February and I haven't received a confirmation email - don't think it's a big deal.

Hiya!
I sent some stuff in today too. I'll sleep well tonight now I know I'm not the only one without a confirmation email.

So, I guess we just have to play the waiting game now then - if only there were some chocolate-based seasonal festivities to take our minds off it.

Five - one in each category, and a nice email saying how good they were.

Quote: beaky @ March 29 2013, 8:49 PM GMT

Five - one in each category, and a nice email saying how good they were.

So the rest of us have obviously either sent to the wrong place or ours were crapini. (unless you're playing with us Beaky ;) )

I've taken to posting anything I send to the BBC in my local dog waste bin.

Seems to work better.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ March 29 2013, 9:16 PM GMT

So the rest of us have obviously either sent to the wrong place or ours were crapini. (unless you're playing with us Beaky ;) )

Rumbled!

I sent in 5 sketches for the Kitchen Sink drama episode, I also sent in an idea along the lines of 10 things that we learnt from watching Kitchen Sink drama and a page of one liners related to kitchen sink dramas. I didn't get a confirmation email either.

This lack of replies is unsurprising. It will be made by the makers of Newsjack. The material my not be crapola, just the wrong style.