The Show What You Wrote Page 15

Don't worry -- they wouldn't disregard something cos the format wasn't 100%. As long as it's readable, you're okay.

Dan

There must be something wrong with my email - I've not heard anything.

Quote: beaky @ April 12 2013, 9:34 AM BST

There must be something wrong with my email - I've not heard anything.

Er, did you drop hints on your drawing career?

The only email I'm expecting from the BBC is a legal request to desist from submitting material!

Quote: Tim Azure @ April 12 2013, 9:38 AM BST

Er, did you drop hints on your drawing career?

I obviously said that I was a famous cartoonist and expected special treatment, and that they weren't to be overawed that I was a close friend of Shane Allen and Ian Hislop. I'd better get in touch with my ISP.

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ April 12 2013, 11:06 AM BST

The only email I'm expecting from the BBC is a legal request to desist from submitting material!

Hate to break it to you but they've already gone out.

Got mine yesterday.

Quote: swerytd @ April 12 2013, 9:20 AM BST

Don't worry -- they wouldn't disregard something cos the format wasn't 100%. As long as it's readable, you're okay.

Damn - that's blown it. I always place the tabs out by 2mm just so I have an excuse other than lack of talent.

It's not the 2mm, it's the yellow crayon scrawled on parchment that's going to get you.

Dan

Quote: swerytd @ April 12 2013, 2:32 PM BST

It's not the 2mm, it's the yellow crayon scrawled on parchment that's going to get you.

But the red ones are too tasty to write with.

I often use crayons, I find it quite relaxing to draw pictures of Polar Bears being shot by traditionally dressed Africans. That way I get to use ALL the colours and the picture doesn't run if I cry on it.

Quote: beaky @ April 12 2013, 12:50 PM BST

Shane Allen

Who he? Not impressed. Osbert Lancaster, that would be some name to drop...

I have to agree with you.

Mind you Osbert wouldn't make anti-Thatcher jokes...

I'll ask him via my ouija board - he might have moved to the Left posthumously.

Got an email today asking for a rewrite on one of my sketches...am pleased but nows the tricky part.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ April 15 2013, 10:35 PM BST

Got an email today asking for a rewrite on one of my sketches...am pleased but nows the tricky part.

Excellent - congrats! What episode was it for?