The Goodies Page 2

Presumably you've got one as a competition prize Aaron. How much will it be?

Quote: Chappers @ 9th June 2018, 5:19 PM

Presumably you've got one as a competition prize Aaron. How much will it be?

We may get a couple to give away, but it's not available until September so haven't got anything right now.

The cost is £69.99. I would be on it only going up if any are still available after the release date.

I never took to this..even tho the particpants are all respected comedians and writers of comedy. It just lacked that cutting edge of say..Monty Python.

Quote: comedymania @ 10th June 2018, 5:38 AM

I never took to this..even tho the particpants are all respected comedians and writers of comedy. It just lacked that cutting edge of say..Monty Python.

It was cutting edge when it was made.

I think it was aimed for a mainstream audience.

I enjoyed it and still do. Yes there are moments that have dated or don't really work but still a very enjoyable watch. Better than the one on my wrist anyway.

A full release at last!. I don't know why it's limited to 1000 copies? Some sort of legal thing I guess? With this in mind I jumped in and ordered my copy straight away even though I already have most of the BBC output. I hope the episode from Series 1 that's in black and white is a better recording than the one I've already seen.