Room 101 - Series 2

Details for the new series, which beings on 4th January, is up on the guide. Some interesting things. I'm somewhat worried about Jon Richardson wanting to put reviewers and critics into Room 101. I'm also slightly annoyed with Cilla Black wanting to get rid of 'People who say "Don't you know who I am?"' because she has already put into Room 101 when she appeared on the series with Merton.

https://www.comedy.co.uk/tv/room_101/episodes/13/

I absolutely despise the revamped version. It is only a matter of time before the BBC reinvents Panorama as a panel game.

Aw, they're making us wait the whole series before Jon Richardson. :(

Quote: Tursiops @ December 17 2012, 5:47 PM GMT

I absolutely despise the revamped version. It is only a matter of time before the BBC reinvents Panorama as a panel game.

They did.

It's called Newsnight....

Anything with Frank Skinner in gets my vote, so much so I went to see this being recorded in the Autumn.

I sat right behind the audience member who got to submit his suggestion to Room 101 too, Frank Interviewed him at length but since the Audience member's mic wasn't being sent to the audience I have no idea what he tried to submit, something about gardening or garden centres I think.

I'll be surprised if they use it tbh, maybe Extra Storage if I'm lucky, but if they do use it then look for the speccy geek in the red and black hoody, that's meeeeeee

The guests were Miranda Hart, Reggie Yates and John Craven.

There was a hilarious outtake moment during the trails when Frank was introducing the guests and the audience started applauding too early, leading to Frank to react with a hysterical rant, hopefully that'll appear on Aunties Bloomers or Alright on the Night or something like that.
(Are these shows even made any more? hmmmm)

Quote: codename 47 @ December 23 2012, 12:11 AM GMT

hopefully that'll appear on Aunties Bloomers or Alright on the Night or something like that.
(Are these shows even made any more? hmmmm)

They are. There was a new one on ITV over Christmas.

Auntie's Bloomers is no longer on, having been replaced by Outtake TV, but I think that might be over now as well.

I liked that episode...and Miranda is right: Pineapple have no business being on a pizza!

I don't mind pineapple on pizza, but when people start putting raisins in curries and rice and stuff. Sick

Sweet and salty things don't mix well. In some rare cases not even sweet things mix well with sweet. One example: Coca Cola with vanilla flavour. Sick Sick

Enjoyed this, mainly due to Frank Skinner, was a bit cringy when Miranda voted her boobs in though.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 4 2013, 9:11 PM GMT

Sweet and salty things don't mix well. In some rare cases not even sweet things mix well with sweet. One example: Coca Cola with vanilla flavour. Sick Sick

Wrong. Two words - Coke Float.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 4 2013, 9:58 PM GMT

Enjoyed this, mainly due to Frank Skinner

Agree, he's perfect for this. The only other suitable host that springs to mind would be Steve Coogan in his Partridge character. Right amount of hatred for everything.

Quote: Shandonbelle @ January 4 2013, 9:58 PM GMT

boobs

Lovey

As for not putting vegetables in cake, what does she think flour is made from? Or sugar, for that matter? Or margarine? Cakes aren't made entirely from meat!

I like carrot cake.