What is the most boring comedy ever?

What do you think? My Hero was boring.

Who's your hero?

White noise is pretty boring. Dunno who wrote it...

I never got the chance to get bored by Gavin and Stacey, the unfunniness saved me.

There's a lot of 80s sitcoms like The Good Life (which I actually do like) but the pace is boring, there is far too much pottering about and dialogue that isn't funny from Barbara where she is just rambling on or moaning at Tom. There are better examples of similar sitcoms but I can't remember what they are.

I totally disagree, Lee. I think the slower pace of The Good Life is what made it brilliant.

Quote: Harridan @ December 9 2012, 2:43 PM GMT

I totally disagree, Lee. I think the slower pace of The Good Life is what made it brilliant.

I'm not objecting to that. But there are literally minutes of silence in some scenes where one of them is washing up or something. I like the slower "cosy" pace too but sometimes I drift off when watching it.

Quote: fasty @ December 9 2012, 2:10 PM GMT

I never got the chance to get bored by Gavin and Stacey, the unfunniness saved me.

x 1,000,000,000

Recently I have struggled to watch Dr. Brown and Full English.

The later episodes of Roseanne were boring and bleak. Especially the ones without John Goodman.

AS TIME GOES BY, it did but very slowly YAWN......

For me it's either Whatever Happened To The Likely Lads or Last Of The Summer Wine.

I thought they were both great comedies.

Quote: Pingl @ December 9 2012, 4:45 PM GMT

AS TIME GOES BY, it did but very slowly YAWN......

Oh, I loved one as well! Poor Bob Larbey!

I loved As Times Goes By.