Comedy that should be repeated on GOLD Page 2

There was this sitcom on in the 70s on ITV (I think) called Only Tools and Horses - haven't seen it in years. Who was that guy, the dim one...was it Trogger? He used to call the skinny one Ray when his name was Roger. Hilarious. Anyone remember the bit where Tel fell through the bar?

For the Love of Ada.

Quote: Tuumble @ December 19 2012, 11:04 PM GMT

There was this sitcom on in the 70s on ITV (I think) called Only Tools and Horses - haven't seen it in years. Who was that guy, the dim one...was it Trogger? He used to call the skinny one Ray when his name was Roger. Hilarious. Anyone remember the bit where Tel fell through the bar?

Don't you Mean Only Fools And Horses.

The dim one were Trigger.
He was called Del Not tel.
The fin one were called Rodney?

I know it isn't really gold but a rerun of On The Buses from the very begining, also Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em and 2point4 Children, Love Thy Neighbour and Man About The House.

How about Coupling and The New Statesman?

I'll see your The New Statesman and raise you a Robin's Nest.

I got The New Statesman box set...

Hated it. Seemed to recall loving it as a kid, but now it bores the arse off me.

Boring and totally unfunny.

Quote: Ben @ December 24 2012, 6:33 PM GMT

I'll see your The New Statesman and raise you a Robin's Nest.

I'll see your Robin's Nest and raise you a The Armando Iannucci Shows.

Quote: Wwe222 333 @ December 23 2012, 9:49 PM GMT

Don't you Mean Only Fools And Horses.

The dim one were Trigger.
He was called Del Not tel.
The fin one were called Rodney?

Looks like someone has taken my jest seriously. :)

Mind you, don't remember any fish with a fin in Peckham called Rodders...maybe it should've been Rudders...

The Goodies!

Quote: george roper @ December 23 2012, 10:58 PM GMT

I know it isn't really gold but a rerun of On The Buses from the very begining, also Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em and 2point4 Children, Love Thy Neighbour and Man About The House.

2point4 Children is currently being shown each morning and I've been recording them so I can watch at a better time. Its a shame they haven't shown any of the Christmas specials recently though.

Quote: TheRaven @ December 10 2012, 6:47 PM GMT

I'd like to see Lenny Henry's Chef! or So Haunt Me.

I second Chef!. Haven't seen it since its original run, but I remember liking it. I'd also love to see The Friday/Saturday Night Armistice again, maybe the topical nature of it is why it's not been repeated. Although old HIGNFY ae shown on a pretty regular basis.

Also Screenwipe.

Celebrity blowjob gurning, the Time Team episode with Phil standing in the post hole leering into Faye's trench. Fantastic!

What about Bottom?

Miranda and Comedy Connections. I also think they should stop rerunning Only Fools as I feel it dilutes its quality.