Help please

and hello to all british comedy fans! :)
so... I used to watched over the internet some kind of panel show with jimmy carr, alan carr and many more men and women, a few years ago. the show took place in different locations: on the street, near a bridge, inside a restaurant and so on. they would be given a topic and every one would say his or hers opinion. bloody funny! :) what was its name?! help please.

The only thing I can think of that had Jimmy Carr and Alan Carr was The Friday Night Project?

nope. not that one. and there were many comedy actors. not only those two. I can only remember their faces. that's why I said about them. :) not even imdb has the name of the show and it did not have it back then when I first seen it. come on... have I seen more uk shows in romania than you? :)
other actors...a black chick... a dude that speaks on a bridge and looks like a thug or something... a man who is suite dressed inside a restaurant or something and talk quite rough.
Jimmy Carr and Alan Carr are the only faces that I can put a name on.
but anyway all the actors appear in all the episodes.
it has a short name

The only thing that I can think of is The Law Of The Playground.

no. I don't understand why it went so underground (as a title)

It actually sounds like those Channel 4 adverts where they would ask all its "stars" things like what their favourite swear word is and things.

Bellamy's People?

(It definitely won't be that, it's purely the mention of a bridge!)

not bellamy.
I have it on the top of my head for a few days. the internet is no help at all. what can I say more?
i can remember something about the well dressed dude, in a lack suite, inside a restaurant or so who says some joke about his finger up his bum or some.

What did he look like? Glasses, beard, ginger hair? Wearing a suit in not very distinguishable.

no beard. very gentle looking. businessman.

So a beardless gentle looking business man who jokes about fingers up his bum?

Hmmm...

about the bridge(s). there's a dude talking on the bridge (bad boy manners) and another one (not related, another bridge, close to the sea with waves in the background and stuff)at the bottom of a bridge

Your avatar is amusing me so much in this thread, Lee.

Lee... yes. I know you won't believe. it was like a fresh shower for me back than(the show I mean) it's not vulgar or anything. just straight to face. and with these two carrs...

i mean too vulgar

Quote: Harridan @ November 24 2012, 10:45 PM GMT

Your avatar is amusing me so much in this thread, Lee.

:D