Goodnight Sweetheart Page 2

A pfff? What's a pfff?

You letting one off quietly?

A Pffffffffffffff
is an almost laugh. NumNut.

Sounds a bit homophobic to me.

Laughing out loud

Come on David. Stick up for your programme. Lets have a fight.
Highhhhhhhhh Yar!

Ps.
None of the women are that attractive in it. Its no Hollyoaks. Which I dont watch either. (2 wives)!!!! You men would faint in real life. You guys just like the thought of 2 dinners a day. You are like domesticated Cats. Go where ever the food is. Bloody great big great fat great PIGS!

Hmmmmmmmmmm! It has been a while. David has either given up
OR
Thinking up a better argument.
Hmmmmmmmmmm! *Scratches chin*

Admittedly they are both pretty rough but either of them are probably better than a foulmouthed, foul smelling, scrubber who's a desperate housewife.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Less of the foul smelling. I wear purrrrrrrrr fume you know.
You naughty boy!
David, David, David.
Pls explain what you will do with 2 wives.
Also I dont think either are better than a foul mouthed scrubber. Atleast a scrubber likes a lorra sex. Well if the guy is any good of course.
Here is a little secret. Shhhhhhhhhhh!
Come closer so i can whisper it in your ear.

Women who dont like sex, really just dont fancy the guy that is offering it.

So does that mean you'll just take it from anyone?

You fiiiillltthhy hhhhhhhhooooooooooooooooooeeeeeerr!

No Darling.
Laughing out loud
Not anyone. They have to fullfill a 3 question checklist first.

Thank f*ck for that!

Luckily I can't read - or count!

Best conversation ever.

Well, Fanny breath????

I recall. Remember earlier when you said. "I have a 6 inch here" & I said "David use the other side of the measure, the inches, not the millimetres.

No - Isaid I've got a 6 inch EAR!

Fook me. Do you fly to work with those then.
Jeeeeeeeeez I bet you had the pissed ripped out of you at school.
What did they call you?

Jugs!
Big ears shame about the small cock.

Go on. Diss........

David has given up. I get the last word. nananananananana!

I LOVE Goodnight Sweetheart. I have them all on DVD. Nick Lyndhurst is great as always. Ron is the best character, though. He's in my top fifteen favourite sitcom characters. Searies 1 was great when Eric was in it; shame the character was killed off. Series 2 and 3 were good too, but 4 went a bit downhill - Series 5 was the best series and Series 6 felt a bit tired but they managed to get to the end all right.

It is very gentle comedy - a big laugh could be right around the corner, though. I love the Sci-Fi plot and all that goes with it: Like the Time Warp Engineer or when Gary went down the wrong end of Duckett's Passage and found himself in Victorian times. And when Yvonne is reading a Noel Coward biograpahy and there's a photo of Gary in it! Or - the best one ever - when Pheobe walks through the Time Warp and meets Yvonne! That was dead good! And the ending was very poignant.

As you can tell, I really liked it.