Come Fly With Me - Series 2

Hi Everyone,

According to Wikipedia the second series of Come Fly With Me will start to air on February 25th 2013.

Does anyone know if this is true?

I'm a big fan of the show and can't wait for series 2.

There has been no hint that it has even been written, and British television stations certainly do not plan their schedules 4 months ahead. I think it safe to consider this series on the backburner, at best.

I don't really think it could go any further. Maybe they're working on a new project.

Walliams is pretty busy with his own BBC One sitcom and Britain's Got Talent. If a second series ever happens, it won't be for a long time.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ October 24 2012, 11:17 PM BST

Britain's Got My Arse.

Quote: dennispennis123 @ October 24 2012, 11:17 PM BST

Walliams is pretty busy with his own BBC One sitcom and Britain's Got Talent. If a second series ever happens, it won't be for a long time.

Surprising, given the ratings. But a relief, considering the quality!

I'd be surprised if they could stretch another series out of it

I hope they do make another series...it was really good! Cleverly written, very accurately character based and just very very witty! The problem is that after Little Britain EVERYTHING they do is going to get knocked down in comparison. But if this was a new duo doing a show that we had never heard of it would be seen as a hit.

I hope they do another series , but I think appears to be quietly dropped

There isnt a new series. Apparently Matt Lucas doesn't want to do another series.
Really Gutted!

Source-Daily Mail (Not reliable but...) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2256502/David-Walliams-admits-camp-claims-homosexual.html

BBC need to release an official statement.

Quote: 3SOCKSMORGAN @ January 12 2013, 2:38 PM GMT

BBC need to release an official statement.

Why? They didn't cancel it (more fool them!).

Shame

The whole Little Britain thing got stupid and went on far far too long

But this was quite decent and had some really good moments

Loved the two papparazi guys !

Quote: radiat10n @ January 12 2013, 4:06 PM GMT

Why? They didn't cancel it (more fool them!).

BBC ordered another series but if cast don't want to do it then BBC should say that there are no plans for Series 2, then fans won't expect another series.

Quote: 3SOCKSMORGAN @ January 13 2013, 2:11 PM GMT

BBC ordered another series but if cast don't want to do it then BBC should say that there are no plans for Series 2, then fans won't expect another series.

Fans? Plural?

Shame! It's not returning for a new series but maybe it's for the best in the long run. Would series 2 be as good as Series 1. We'll Never know?