Writers sought for new Isle of Wight site.

Dear All,

I am one of a small group of writers involved with a new spoof 'online newspaper' called The Isle of Wight Candy Press. It's based (loosely!) on the Isle of Wight's main Newspaper - The Isle of Wight COUNTY Press. The site only went live at the beginning of September and early interest far exceeded expectations. However, things have really gone off the boil recently and that's all down to lack of quality writing. We have, from the beginning,had an open submissions policy, but of late we are getting more chaff than wheat! so to speak.

This is what we're looking for...
Firstly, we are looking for articles based on the Isle of Wight, but written in a way that could appeal to anyone in the UK, so don't worry if you don't know the Island. Have a look at the site first to get an idea. We are hoping to get together a small, core team of writers to contribute. At present, we are up-dating the site daily, but to be honest, a lot of what's going out at the moment is not as good as we would like - the idea being it's slightly better to keep updating the site with lower quality stuff than not at all! All being well, future plans include spoof film clips (News type interviews/investigations) any questions or submissions to admin@iwcp.net and

the site is www.iwcp.net We also have a facebook page you might want to visit.

If sending submissions, please make it clear you are from TBCG site. Thanks.

We offer nothing but Kudos I'm afraid! Surprised? I doubt it!