• Monday 1st March 2021, 7:48am
  • mornington,victoria, Australia
  • 1,883 posts

He writes good songs?

Michael Monkhouse

• Tuesday 9th March 2021, 11:47am
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,749 posts

23 years ago today, the Spice Girls released Stop. Stop was the first Spice Girls single not to reach number one. Stop Stopped at number two, Stopping their run of number ones. I use that to break the ice at parties. I don't get invited to parties very often.

Chappers

• Monday 15th March 2021, 5:57pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 31,956 posts

I don't understand the Grammies. How many bloody categories are there?

Rap song. Rock performance.

How about Songs with "The" in the title? Record by someone over 75 years old?

Billy Bunter

• Tuesday 6th April 2021, 10:13am
  • The Sussex Coast, England
  • 1,576 posts

They played Fats Domino's Blue Monday on the wireless this morning. As soon as the intro came on, I started singing Bonnie and Clyde... Only it turned out it wasn't. Anybody else?

Michael Monkhouse

• Tuesday 6th April 2021, 4:16pm
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,749 posts

I prefer New Order's version. I don't say that often.

Michael Monkhouse

• Friday 9th April 2021, 6:27am
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,749 posts

I just read, The Clash is the self-titled album by The Clash... That's the level of intelligence I'd expect from someone who listens to The Clash in 2021. Fun question: Which ex-Beatle drummer released Ringo, Ringo's Rotogravure, Ringo the 4th, Ringo Rama and Ringo 2012? Clue: He regularly tours with his All-starr Band as Ringo and his All-Starr Band, releasing Ringo and his All-Starr Band, Ringo and his All-Starr Band Vol. 2, Ringo and his All-Starr Band Vol. 3 and the 'best of' The Best Of Ringo and his All-Starr Band.

Michael Monkhouse

• Saturday 10th April 2021, 8:28pm
  • Eternal City, Italy
  • 5,749 posts

Madonna still looks fabulous at 60! What a triumph! A triumph for photoshop, makeup and lighting. And plastic surgery. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.