- Sunday 18th August 2019, 12:07pm [Edited]
- Eternal City, Italy
- 4,168 posts
10 INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT THE SCARY SPICE
1. The Scary Spice is not actually very scary. In a recent poll, the 'scariest movie scenes' included Carrie, Saw and Hostel, but not one moment of Spiceworld. I myself can watch this masterpiece, say 'I am not afraid' and place my free hand on my heart.
2. Scary's star sign means f**k all. Who believes in that f**king shit?
3. There were two Melanie Spice Girls, and to exacerbate confusion further, they both used Mel for short. Fans resolved the dilemma by calling them Mels B and C, which are short forms for their respective surnames. C is then the third abbreviation I have used in my 10 interesting facts about Scary Spice.
4. I once met Mel B. It was intimidating, face to face with this sexy, outgoing, multimillionaire, internationally recognised and adored superstar... But after the initial nerves, she calmed down. I'm just like everyone else really.
5. Exactly three years, a few months, a fortnight and week and some days or so ago, Geri, Emma and Mel threatened to reform as G-E-M. Gem is then the fourth abbreviation I have used in my 10 interesting facts about Scary Spice. If Victoria and Mel C had been involved too, they would have been called Gemvm or The Spice Girls.
6. Mel B's FB page has 335,940 'likes'. That's more than mine.
7. Mel says that even now, 'Mama' makes her cry. Me too. It's that f**king shit.
8. The only part of Mel's solo career I disliked was the beginning. And the end. And there was a dip in the middle. Her first CD had two great things on it, but they were both on the cover.
9. Sometimes I think about Mel B in the nude. Other times, I keep my clothes on for it. And I say that with all due respect for Mel C.
10. That is the end of my 10 interesting facts about the Scary Spice. I hope you have enjoyed them.