8 interesting facts about The Baby Spice
1. The Baby Spice is not actually a baby. To qualify as 'baby' one must be aged up to 14 months, which would render one ineligible for work in many countries. The term is, then, merely a jovial reference to Emma's girlish appearance, though it may also indicate her vocal range.
2. Emma substituted a girl called Michelle. Michelle just wasn't fitting into Spice. I mean, she was a great singer, great dancer, great songwriter. This is why she wasn't fitting into Spice.
3. This means that Emma was the last to join the group. She became known as Baby and I could argue she was the Baby, as she was the last to join the group. Or I could shut the f**k up.
4. Emma is my favorite Spice Girl of all time, after Mel C, Mel B, Geri and sometimes Victoria.
5. If you put all Emma's solo singles in a line, it would be long.
6. Emma has a favourite city, colour and household pet, just like the rest of us.
7. There are two Bs in Baby, one B in Bunton, and no Bs in Emma, but two Ms. Two Ms are my initials, unless you include my middle name Paul, which starts with P, like Posh. What can it all mean? F**k all.
8. That is the end of my 8 interesting facts about The Baby Spice. I hope you have enjoyed them.