- Friday 19th October 2018, 10:31pm [Edited]
- Surreyish., England
- 29,809 posts
OK. Well I like lots of obscure music but I tried to put together my Top 10 of music classics. That is hits that really move me.
Mine is as follows "in no particular order!"
1. Born to run - Bruce Springsteen
2. California Dreaming - Mamas and the Papas
3. I was made to love her - Stevie Wonder
4. In my life - the Beatles
5. "Heroes" - David Bowie
6. It might as well rain until September - Carole King
7. Goodbye to love - Carpenters
8. Afterglow - Small Faces
9. You've lost that lovin' feeling - Righteous Brothers
=10. Band on the run - Wings
=10. Reward - Teardrop Explodes
They're all songs that I can hear over and over again without getting sick of them.