The Jokers (1967)

I watched The Jokers for the first time last night. It's a fairly obscure film which was written by Dick Clement and Ian La Frenais (Porridge, The Likely Lads), starred Michael Crawford (Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em) alongside the inimitable Oliver Reed, and was directed by... wait for it... Michael Winner!

I enjoyed it immensely, although the film is very much a product of its time. If they were to remake it today, it would almost certainly receive a hostile reception in the post-7/7 climate in which we live.

Has anyone else seen it?

Many years ago; I recall it as being fun, but not as good as Otley, another Clement & La Frenais swinging sixties offering.

Where did you see it, er, Dude? Well it's that or Groovy >_< It's very hard to find, I heard they were releasing it on DVD about 5 years back but I've never seen it come up. My viewings of it were also a long time ago but I love it. One of the best swinging 60s London films there is, and its vibe is possibly the best, it's reckoned. A real winner from Winner. But where can I see it, please?