Best episode of The Good Life

I don't think many people watch this but it's funny. I like Backs To The Wall. What do you think?

It's one of my absolute favourite sitcoms, do people not really watch it? I don't know episode names, but my favourite is the one where Margo and Jerry help dig up the potatoes when Tom gets injured. Don't know why that one, just tickles me the right way.

It's still good but not as good as OFAH.

I think it far superior to OFAH, but horses for courses and all that.

I've never dared to watch The Good Life yet...because in a Young Ones episode it got slagged off as being "unbearably nice". But it sounds as if it is a show worth watching.

It's got to be the windbreak episode, where sadly wife swapping does not take place.

:(

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 29 2012, 9:49 PM BST

I've never dared to watch The Good Life yet...because in a Young Ones episode it got slagged off as being "unbearably nice". But it sounds as if it is a show worth watching.

It is a nice show. It isn't biting or snide, but it is very funny and warm. As long as you aren't approaching it with expectations for it to be something that it isn't, you should enjoy it.

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ August 29 2012, 9:49 PM BST

It's better than The Young Ones. I don't know if I have a favourite episode though... I've only watched it through once, went to watch it a couple of months back a second time only to find Netflix took it off instant view.

I find it good.

I think it's easier to think of clips rather than episodes of this. What about Geraldine getting on a bus or Tom miming I am a Bandolero to an old record?

Clips not featuring the lamented Richard? Jerry spreading the smell of the curry round the living room and Margo falling over in the mud.