Last Laugh Page 5

He doesn't hang round Media City crying to be let in?

I can't understand your comments Paul. Roodeye was a member of the Last Laugh forum run by the BBC. He was a very good critic of other members' work. He then established his own forum, that would be about eight years ago. We became good friends but only knew each others forum name then I learned of his real name. He will be in his seventies now, as I am. We emailed each other from time to time and he always replied to me straight away. That's why I am worried that he is not replying. Nothing sinister in our friendship. No reason why he wouldn't reply, other than he's no PC these days or he's passed on.

As I said above he's a free agent.

Do you know him then Paul. Do you have news of him for BB? Or are you just amusing yourself?

I don't know him but this thread gives me no pleasure. :(

My opinion is let it go.

Please don't volunteer for the Samaritans Paul.

I dunno Notorious Disney songs can be soothing, though I think Love is an Open Door is the real break out hit from Frozen.

Surely you have friends that you email from time to time and that if they didn't respond, you'd be worried???? Roodeye was such a friend, nothing intimate... Just a friend who replied straight away to my emails. Suddenly there's no response. Anyhow we'd best get back to comedy

I think many of us would be sorry to hear bad news of roodeye, in spite of some of his 'misdemeanours'. Keep us posted.

I'm very pleased to announce that rumours of my recent demise have been more than somewhat exaggerated.

The reason for my being incommunicado for so long is simply that Hotmail keeps messing about with account which is now locked irredeemably.

Yes, I'm well aware that this posting might have been made by an imposter but if Bushbaby will be good enough to email me at roodeye@mail.com I have no doubt I can quickly convince her of my bone fides.

Best wishes to all!

Roodeye!!!!! Wonderful news you are still here :D

Quote: bushbaby @ 17th September 2014, 11:05 PM BST

Roodeye!!!!! Wonderful news you are still here :D

Thanks for you kind words.

Yes, I'm alive and (tentatively) kicking.

Cool

Firstly nice to see Bushbaby around. She was always very nice when I started posting.

I never knew Roodeye but I enjoyed ( if it was him as suspected) his alter ego Veronica Vestibule. If it is you, welcome back old chap.

Yes its truly Roodeye that is back :D brill news

This Last laugh sounds like a good opportunity
Is it too late to enter?