Quote: Veronica Vestibule @ August 24 2012, 11:18 PM BST

Steve,

Don't ever change that avatar.

It's perfect.

I love it.

Yup
Finally I've found the one that suits.
it's here to stay :D

Veronica Vestibule; Will Cam, Steve Sunshine and maybe even Keewick or Bill Will - it matters not if they are all one, eh Roodeye?

We each have several sides but don't always have the courage to reveal.

:D

Quote: Raspberry Fool @ August 29 2012, 7:14 AM BST

Veronica Vestibule; Will Cam, Steve Sunshine and maybe even Keewick or Bill Will - it matters not if they are all one, eh Roodeye?

????

What does that mean, and who are you talking to?
I wouldn't ask normally , but as I'm mentioned I'm slightly curious.

Hi Steve

My post was referring to the many alias possibilities of the infamous Roodeye. I was making a general observation to whoever cared to read it.

Apologies if I have got it completely wrong :D but on these forums and especially if it refers to the last laugh - anything is possible.

I will also add that though I and many others are curious as to who Roodeye is - to actually know his/her identity would kill the wonderful mystery surrounding him/her.

I like to think that it may be you Steve or any any of the other posters on this thread.

Tee hee

ps - just read your profile - doh! You can't be Roodeye - profuse apologies and you are only 20+ miles up the road to me (in the same county).

Quote: Raspberry Fool @ August 29 2012, 9:55 AM BST

Apologies if I have got it completely wrong

You have.

Quote: Raspberry Fool @ August 29 2012, 9:55 AM BST

Hi Steve

My post was referring to the many alias possibilities of the infamous Roodeye. I was making a general observation to whoever cared to read it.

ps - just read your profile - doh! You can't be Roodeye - profuse apologies and you are only 20+ miles up the road to me (in the same county).

:)
Thanks for the Explo

Sorry Keewik... Scotland

Quote: Raspberry Fool @ August 29 2012, 7:14 AM BST

Hmmm, but Aaron, & the other owners of this forum do not permit multiple accounts or attempts to hide your Internet origin. That's a banning offence as far as they are concerned. Which is what has happened to Roodeye twice on here now.

Hi Bill

Of course I know you are right! I suppose the idea of Roodeye being V V as Bushbaby suggested intrigued me to the point that anyone else might be, barring the fact that multiple identities are not allowed and could indeed result in being banned.

Though I'm sure like everything else, there are some whom may have slipped the net?

Will we ever know who the elusive Roodeye is - do we want to know? :D

Are you Roodeye, Badge?? :D

Quote: bushbaby @ September 1 2012, 5:46 PM BST

Are you Roodeye, Badge?? :D

I doubt that. I've met Badge face to face & he didn't thump me.

I wish I'd have met people on LL and on here. How do you do it Bill??

You go to the meets, BB.

Tap your slippers together and say clique thricely