Ventriloquist Contest

10 quid for the chance of winning, ooh, three times as much! Who's the dummy? http://www.londoncomedywriters.com/opportunities/01643_Ventriloquist_Competition.html

Maybe you also get fisted?

Clench up, he's coming. (not my joke unfortunately)

Oh my GAWD! I have the perfect man for the job. He's actually one of my adopted children...here he is with a few of his siblings. There are others, but too many to fit on the swing bench...they all fight over it...push each other off...you know the kind of thing.

Quote: Joyce @ August 4 2012, 2:04 PM BST

It hasn't been the same since Geri left.

Re: the doll on the left. There's something very sinister about one eye closed, one open. Gives me the gibbery-doodies.

That's 'Little Nasty'...had her since I was a child. I got her like that and l loved her immediately. She's never had any eyes. The are just dark holes. She never leaves my side. We watch TV together (well I do) and chat a lot. She's got no hair either...it all fell out. I posted a picture of my twins in the captions section too...bless them.

My other 'arf also has a doll with one eye closed that she's had since her childhood. I keep thinking it's gonna do a Chucky.

She's never had any eyes. The are just dark holes.

* shudders * I'll never get to sleep tonight.

Heh...I have plenty of 'children' like these little cuties. My boyfriend isn't that keen on them all sitting on the sofas watching TV with us, but...you know...you have a certain responsibility to spend quality time with your children don't you? I have to admit, Nasty is my special girl, but Dan, my cute little vent boy, is a real character. He loves his women and goes missing a lot. Usually turns up in the morning though...covered in lipstick and stinking of fags and booze. I adopted him from a guy in Kansas...he causes a lot of jealousy in here, I can tell you.

You didn't get the black one off a peasant farmer from Malawi by any chance, did you..?