Misfits - Series 4

Misfits series four cast revealed.

Has Kelly gone too? They are going to have to have done some brilliant writing to make up for losing almost all of the interesting characters.

Yes, I think she's being done for some racial assault or sutin. :/

Way to live up to stereotypes!

Quote: Harridan @ July 26 2012, 9:18 PM BST

Has Kelly gone too? They are going to have to have done some brilliant writing to make up for losing almost all of the interesting characters.

Hey, that rubbish runner guy who could turn back time is still in it! Errr

Quote: Matthew Stott @ July 26 2012, 9:27 PM BST

Hey, that rubbish runner guy who could turn back time is still in it! Errr

That poor actor has spent most of the time wanking!

Quote: Harridan @ July 26 2012, 9:18 PM BST

For me, it was always a triumph of writing over acting. They've still got Rudy, and he's the only one I'd have missed.

Quote: Nogget @ July 27 2012, 6:06 AM BST

For me, it was always a triumph of writing over acting.

Yes, I suppose the real star has always been Howard Overman, although he's hindered by having to keep introducing new characters. We never seem to do it as flwlessly as American shows. Plus, the idea of ASBO teenagers with powers at the same community centre is getting a bit ridiculous.

Yes, I'd prefer him to put his talent into a fresh project rather than risk flogging this one to death.

Quote: Harridan @ July 26 2012, 9:39 PM BST

That poor actor has spent most of the time wanking!

:D It's funny because it's true.

I wasn't too sure about series 3 to be honest. It suffered quite a lot from Nathan not being in it. Rudy seemed to be there to fill the space, and he just didn't, really. Now the cast has been pretty much replaced though he might fit in better, since he won't be the new one any more.

Too excited about the 4th series!!!

*does an excited wee*

Eeeeeee!

*ejaculates everywhere*