Gervais programme

The Ricky Gervais show, an obvious piece of psych TV ? It had all the key words, phrases and ideas in one episode for an audience to be programmed and led toward ideas of euthanasia/eugenics being a friendly positive thing, in a humourous manner of course. the perfect way to deliver certain messages, with cute and friendly animation when people are sat at home, feeling safe alone or with friends and family watching comedy. And with their gaurd down, mentally speaking. But we're all too smart and switched on to be programmed by comedy aren't we. Aren't we ? Ricky Gervais, Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington have become trusted television comedians, actors, funny people, friends. Who knows, maybe they don't see in the scripts the same messages I do. Although I think they write the scripts. No, they couldn't possibly be giving these not-so-subtle-messages knowingly, could they ?

The episode I watched was called 'Society', which began with Ricky and Stephen asking Karl questions about whether people should wear motorcycle helmets, or something along that line. A cartoon man is seen on a motorbike carelessley using a mobile phone then crashing and becoming disabled, which quickly turned into Karl in the guise of a judge, giving opinions to the mans two upset children about their now wheelchair bound 'vegetable' father (only with witty comedy words and ideas do they convince Joe & Jane public).

The gags come thick and fast in this episode and the overall message of the program seemed to be 'if someone becomes damaged, disabled or broken in body or mind, let them die, just die because society has no use for these kind of people, so it's maybe kinder to let them die, it's survival of the fittest.' Coincides in a timely manner with the destruction of the welfare state in Britain (Also the U.S), particularly the cruel changes and removal of crucial benefits for disabled people. No, just a coincidence. After all, the Government(s) wouldn't want to harm disabled people now, would they ? The anti-disability hate propaganda from the mass media in Britain is rising daily.

-What's that I hear, "Useless eaters need to be eliminated because they're sucking away our valuable life essence, not to mention our taxes "? I feel a conspiracy brewing.

Comedians are paid a lot of money to deliver these ideas to you when your defences are down. I mean, the TV is harmless, isn't it ? TV wouldn't hurt you. TV is your best friend. And so is Mr Gervais, you know, the bloke from 'The Office' who did the silly dance and is loved and trusted by all. He would never use his comedy to put down the weaker more unfortunate members of society. You will love the TV, trust uncle and aunty propaganda and the lovely twins, Predictive and Programming. Now sit down and relax, relax, let your mind be filled with images and sound.

I wonder if the three funny men know or care that these plain, simple and extremely strong messages are there ? (Of course they bloody know) I've only picked one but there are many.

Of course, historically messages have always been sent to the population using television. Especially with the BBC and Hollywood. Expert propagandists, programmers. (I think this particular program is on HBO)

Oh, I'm just being paranoid. I'm a silly old sausage. Forget about it. Turn the TV on and let your mind relax and go back to sleep. Eyes wide shut.

My eyes! Blocks of text are not going to get read. Click 'Edit' below the post and break it up with paragraphs.

Can I get an 'Amen'?

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! THE ILLUMINATI CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE!!

Quote: David Bussell @ July 15 2012, 3:18 PM BST

WAKE UP, SHEEPLE! THE ILLUMINATI CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE!! The leader loves you all.

Damn, wish I was moderator in General Comedy. Errr

Quote: oobss @ July 15 2012, 2:34 PM BST

But, historically messages have always been sent to the population using television. Especially with the BBC and Hollywood. Expert propagandists, programmers. (I think this particular program is on HBO)
Oh, I'm just being paranoid. I'm a silly old sausage. Forget about it. Turn the TV on and let your mind relax and go back to sleep. Eyes wide shut.

oobss, have you met catskillz yet? You really should, if you haven't.

Laughing out loud

Firstly for f**k's sake learn how to write in paragraphs.

And secondly:

Quote: oobss @ July 15 2012, 2:34 PM BST

...Oh, I'm just being paranoid. I'm a silly old sausage...

Yeah actually, you really are.

I'm one of the biggest doubters of Gervais, but that's a whole world of crazy. I picked up the complete opposite message from that particular episode, and unless one is in possession of a massive over-arm chip, I cannot fathom how it could be read as such.

P.S. Darwinism FTW!

This is brilliant, this board needs more conspiracy theories.

Quote: Vince Ives @ July 17 2012, 9:18 PM BST

This is brilliant, this board needs more conspiracy theories.

Quote: DaButt @ July 15 2012, 3:35 PM BST

Have you met catskillz yet? You really should, if you haven't.