The Angelos Epithemiou Show

Half way through first episode. Absolutely brilliant. Just what the Doctor ordered.

Someone put the link up I'm busy

Quote: Chappers @ July 13 2012, 10:46 PM BST

Half way through first episode. Absolutely brilliant. Just what the Doctor ordered.

Agreed. When he was in the washing machine, I nearly soiled myself. It was a shame for me though that they had to tie in celebrity interviews.

Quote: Chappers @ July 13 2012, 10:46 PM BST

Technically a minute after the half way point... 8/15th if you like.

Very funny. I love Gupta!

Parts of it are very Vic Reeves Big Night Out. Which isn't surprising seeing as Bob Mortimer is the other writer.

I am really surprised there haven't been more comments on this as it's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.

What's in the bag Angelos, tell us what's in your bag.

Quote: Chappers @ August 12 2012, 10:58 PM BST

I am really surprised there haven't been more comments on this as it's the funniest thing on TV at the moment.

Yes, I'm hoping it got more viewers than posts on this thread.

I think we need to spread the word because I feel it's a bit hidden away there on Channel 4 late on a Friday night although it's always been a cult slot. (Go on!)

Viewing figures have hovered around half a million. Frankly, I could watch half an hour every week just of him chatting to Amy Childs.

Might just be outside of my tastes, I didn't get it at all.

I do like Angelos and Gupta, but I think this is the wrong format to showcase their talents. I'd rather watch a dark single camera sitcom featuring these superb characters, then this odd mash of Big Night Out and Shooting Stars.

Yes its a very funny show, but like other progeny of Vic and Bob. They don't have the confidence to fully move out from their shadow.

Quote: zooo @ August 12 2012, 11:11 PM BST

What's in the bag Angelos, tell us what's in your bag.

What's on the end of the stick, Vic?