Dead Boss Page 4

Can't wait for the second series and if there isn't one I will have to do a fan fiction or worse kill my self. This the best sit-com of the year!

Quote: D Sweetenham @ July 14 2012, 1:01 PM BST

or worse kill my self

Don't do that.

I watched three episodes of this. I thought it was well made but contrived and heartless.

It's also whimsical rather than funny and has plot instead of jokes.

It feels like the result of a commission rather than an inspiration.

Does anyone know if this will be returning? It's been a while and there's been no word of a cancellation or a second series. No DVD or logical explanation for the cliff hanger (the body in the locker). Sharon Horgan has received acclaim for Catastrophe and it had been given a second series, so does this mean Dead Boss will not be returning? By the way if you haven't seen it, all of series one is on Daily Motion. It stars Sharon Horagn and Jennifer Saunders.
Here's the link for episode 1: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xt30mz_dead-boss-episode-1_fun

Quote: Fenners The Human @ 12th July 2015, 4:18 PM BST

Does anyone know if this will be returning?

Almost certainly not, I'd say. A 3+ year wait for a second series of a sitcom that was fine, but not exactly a BBC jewel doesn't promise much.

Quote: shaggy292 @ 12th July 2015, 6:10 PM BST

Almost certainly not, I'd say. A 3+ year wait for a second series of a sitcom that was fine, but not exactly a BBC jewel doesn't promise much.

You're right it wasn't amazing but it had its moments. Shame that they haven't even announced it. Still Catastrophe was brilliant so at least she is writing something new.
:)

Sharon Horgan's writing a US-based series as well, if memory serves? And she was involved with Psychobitches, so she's probably had/got enough irons in the fire.