Have I Got News For You - Series 43 Page 5

I have absolutely no recollection of Shatner's bassoon, and I only watched that episode last night! Am fully of the opinion that bagpipes should be classified a weapon of torture under the Geneva Convention.

Quote: Aaron @ June 5 2012, 1:08 AM BST

I have absolutely no recollection of Shatner's bassoon, and I only watched that episode last night!

Well, that's time perception for you.

I have absolutely no recollection of Shatner's bassoon, and I only watched that episode last night!

Next week, Kirsty Young plays the sousaphone...

;) Angus Deyton plays with his 'triangle'...

Did Nick Hewer (can't remember how it's spelt) say anything last week? He's usually pretty funny.

I have absolutely no recollection of Shatner's bassoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SyurgZ8GaQ

Go to 1:55, Aaron...

Quote: Tim Azure @ June 5 2012, 8:50 AM BST

Next week, Kirsty Young plays the sousaphone...

Euphamism? ;)

I thought Hewer was good, very dry sense of humour. Nice to see Merton sit back and let Hissy have his go at Campbell who to his credit seemed to take it well (or at least bite his tongue)

Lasagne every night round at mine Kirsty, and if you want to bring Vicky Coren round as well ... Lovey

I very much enjoyed the psychic pig back and forth involving Victoria Coren and Ian's genuine enjoyment of the Jubilee celebrations.

Kirsty Young swearing a lot was also a bonus.

Quote: Claire Hardiker @ June 2 2012, 7:30 AM BST

You certainly could feel the tension in the room this week. Was only confused as to why Alistair Campbell played the bagpipes (apart from being Scottish of course).

He's not Scottish that's just an affectation. Is there a Scottish equivalent of a plastic Paddy- a jelly Jock?