Have I Got News For You - Series 43 Page 3

Fair enough, as you were.

Of f**k of course, it is next week. (Slaps face).

Thought this week's episode was brilliant. Was Shatner on dope throughout the entire thing?

Captain Kirk does the Sex Pistols. Now that should have been entered for Eurovision.

That was great. I've set the PVR for the extended version.

All the best hosts begin with the letter 'B'... Boris, Brucie, Brian & now Bill :)

This week's was very enjoyable. Loved Shatner performing the Sex Pistols .

Also it wasn't as cringeworthy as David Hasslehoff on Never Mind the Buzzcocks.

I didn't find this weeks episode that funny. Certainly not as funny as the front page of comedy.co.uk promised! Shatner didn't deviate enough from the script - that for me is when the hosts sparkle.

Quote: Ben @ May 27 2012, 8:47 AM BST

I didn't find this weeks episode that funny.

I'm hoping the long version has more gags and deviation. So far, last week's with Ken Livingstones has been the best of the series.

I think people are going a bit overboard on the praise just because it was Will Shatner, I found this episode one of the worst so far.

Yes but it's Shatner.
He makes everything a bit better.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ May 27 2012, 10:31 PM BST

Yes but it's Shatner.
He makes everything a bit better.

True dat. If they had had him at Saddam's hanging, it would've been must watch TV.

I was expecting brilliance or car crash, but it was just average. The prozzies line was the highlight.

I thought it was rather fantastic

Quote: Badge @ May 27 2012, 11:26 PM BST

I was expecting brilliance or car crash, but it was just average.

I thought it was a brilliant car crash.

Quote: Ben @ May 27 2012, 8:47 AM BST

Shatner didn't deviate enough from the script - that for me is when the hosts sparkle.

For someone who did not have clue what he was reading he improvised rather splendidly.