Need help with show name

I am a huge fan of British comedies, and have been ever since I was a teeenager visiting my family in London and getting to watch them on the BBC. I recently had a friend send me a video clip of a comedy show that had tears running down my face, but sadly there was no name or title for it.

It was an elderly widow that was in the kitchen listening to her grown children talking about the family dog. The dog was ageing and they were discussing how it was going to break thier mother's heart when the dog dies and what they will do with it. The mother of course only comes in later and thinks that they are speaking about her. I think there were 3 sons and one daughter.

There was also another clip of the same show, and in it a neighbour lady about the same age as the mother comes over and they start discussing bikini waxing. The oldest son is trying to finally tell his mum that he is gay while the mother is in the bathroom trying out the bikini wax.

I want to think that the show is called mother's boys or something on that line but could be completely off. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated as I want to see more of this show as soon as I can.

Thank you :$

That'll be Mrs. Brown's Boys.