What wouldn't you admit to liking? Page 2

Aaron

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 1:46pm
  • Royal Berkshire, England
  • 68,278 posts

Sounds like a good reason for banning him from ever visiting your home again.

joebloggs69

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 4:19pm
  • England
  • 78 posts

I'm one of those people who simply refuses to watch something unless I like it and would openly admit to it (weird, I know). And by that I mean, I can't even have something on my telly for a few seconds, just in case God sees me watching it - or something. I'd rather be caught masturbating than watching Deal or No Deal. But I don't watch it, so it's not an issue.

Anyway, back to the question. I guess I can only list guilty pleasures: I do chuckle at old Carry On films when they're on, although I don't necessarily 'like' them. I do find On The Buses fascinating, because it's just a completely different Britain to the one I know, but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it because a) it's not funny, b) Jack creeps me the hell out.

Oh! I've got it! Lazy Town. I haven't seen it in ages, so I guess it's not on anymore (or I was out of work the last time I saw it). But I find the rubber faced Jim Carey-a-like in that fascinating. Wouldn't be so bad if I had kids.

And it's got nothing at all to do with the pink haired girl verging on puberty. Nope.

Lee

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 4:25pm
  • Lincolnshire, United Kingdom
  • 36,341 posts

I'd like to verge on her puberty.

zooo

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 5:03pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,178 posts

Your cock is being haunted by Savile. :(

Lee

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 5:33pm
  • 36,341 posts

She's 21! I checked before making that joke.

zooo

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 5:56pm
  • United Kingdom
  • 69,178 posts

Aw. If only Jimmy had had Google!

Lee

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 5:59pm
  • 36,341 posts

His only regret.

joebloggs69

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 5:59pm
  • England
  • 78 posts

Yeah, she is now maybe. But according to Wikipedia, she was 13 when the programme started!

youngian

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 6:04pm
  • England
  • 1,727 posts
Quote: joebloggs69 @ October 18 2012, 4:19 PM BST

I do find On The Buses fascinating, because it's just a completely different Britain to the one I know, but I can't watch more than a few minutes of it because a) it's not funny, b) Jack creeps me the hell out.

Wasn't Jack played by Tom Petty?

On the Buses is a guilty pleasure for me, especially Olive and Arthur.

Pingl

• Thursday 18th October 2012, 6:08pm
  • England
  • 4,818 posts

The seventies was another country, Jack was the first genetic experiment that created a horse faced man. His later career as champion the wonderhorse is chronicled elsewhere.