Bless This House Page 2

Just watched a bit of this on Paramount 2 for the first time, as far as I can remember.

I thought it was pretty good, Sid's character kinda reminded me of Hank Hill, with an old fashioned valued man in a modern world (well modernish).

I'll have to remember to record it tomorrow to see some more.

:)

Still love Sid & crew every time I watch "any" episode of Bless this House.

In particular, the fishing one with Sid's dad (or hers?) being taken to see a XXX film & drinking Sid's booze in the shed. Then the one with the fasting (Sid creeping into the bedroom after fiddling with the clocks)

... and last but not least, when Sid & Trev fall out, only to make up in the pub "I can feel my bottom lip going" *thumbs up*

PRICELESS!!!

Stupendously bad!

Quote: SivoxII @ June 19, 2007, 8:56 AM

In particular, the fishing one with Sid's dad (or hers?)

Hers.

Watching this again on Paramount at the moment. (Doubles all day, along with George & Mildred.) Always makes me laugh, and that's increasingly rare that I'm more than just "amused" these days, particularly so with programmes I've seen before.

Paramount is keeping me going through the winter at the minute! Sky+ chock a block with Bless This House and George and Mildred.

And of course, who can forget the lovely Sally Geeson, another reason for not missing BTH!

She attends quite a few Carry On meetup/location tour/talk thingies. I keep meaning to attend one, but they always seem to be on weekends I'm not available.

There used to be a couple of pages on the net about her now, but they seem to have disappeared.
I heard (not 100% sure) that she was a university teacher or something.

Edit: Found a link to a picture of her from this year, don't know who the bloke is though.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bispham2/1509272116/

I'm sure I've seen that photo before. Quite possibly one of the guys who goes to all of those conventions and meets and such.

Not really 'this year' though - "With Sally Geeson, November 2004". Hm. ;)

Ah, didn't read that bit!

This is one of my all time favourites sid james is great in it i got all 6 series on dvd.

You've suddenly moved up in my estimation. :D

Now tell me, is your love of Titanic because of Kate's Bristols?

I haven't seen BTH since I was a kid when I loved it. Time to get re-aquainted me thinks. Sid James also great with Monsieur Hancock.

Sid James was great full stop! :)