Witnessing History

All the saga with Chipandale today really got my blood racing. I think in years to come, when we're all still struggling writers, still logging on to The British Sitcom website, with 22,500 posts each. Some little up start will join the forum, and decide to pick a fight with Thompsy or Wheeler. Slag A will give a knowing wink, and we'll remember the good old days of our very first Troll.

It's bringing a tear to my eye it really is.

Excuse me.

Yeah but Wheeler and Aaron got brilliant little signatures from this, what did we get?

Pass me the hanky, GJ.

Take it easy big fella, you gonna set me off again.

Put the hanky away GJ. I've just seen a new member on the list - Gooey.
Wasn't that a name used by our old friend?
Looks like I'll be getting my own signature pretty soon.

SlagA, in the meantime why not use: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA REAS MY SIGNITURE U WEIRDOS

It would be a shame to see it go to waste.

Your not wrong. Unless it's some cruel twist of fate and there are two people with unfortunate name "gooey", then we are surely in for more insightful observations from our mentally challenged buddy.

I've taken Wheeler's suggestion and made the loose Chipandale quote my own. It's too close to genius to lose.

I'm impressed he came up with Gooey, i half expected him to use the tag "Not_Chipandale"

I've got to admit, Slag wins best signature now. Its just quality. I snigger every time I read it.

See what i've done with mine? I've took a quote from Troy, but then i've put his name and telephone number on it. Then I've made it look like it was found in some gents toilet in a Southampton shopping centre. Now it looks like he's some sort of cottager type from Hampshire.

GJ, I really think that the following would make for a better signature:

There is a general retard here named GINGER FAG or somthing along those lines who fancies pixels aka you as your english may turn him on watch out m8 u will get sucked into it!!!

A bit long winded, I know, but it sums up a sexually confused scummer's outlook on life.

Quote: Ginger Jesus @ November 7, 2006, 6:21 PM

All the saga with Chipandale today really got my blood racing.

FYI: our friend chipandale (in all his various guises) has now sensibly agreed not to return to the site after I made it clear I was about to talk to his 6th Form College IT department about his activity on their PCs. I'm confident he won't be annoying us again.

He asked me to pass this message on:

i realize it was a very abuseive and stupid thing to do. i will never vist ithe site agin i apolagise very much. i am sorry for every person i have annoyed over the past 2 days. ive I could I'd say srry to ginger and wheeler for overeacting to them both and apamming the whole site

I'd love to read one of his school essays. No idea what the above says but I'm sure it is something about being repentant. I'll miss the little tyke but I think it is time to move forward without him though.

For more on what we're doing to stop future the future chipandale's of this world annoying everyone please see the BSG News & Info forum

Classic. His grovelling apology made my morning.

I think he's trying to say that he shat himself when you threatened to contact his 6th Form College IT department. Also, he is sorry for being an annoying prick and he apologises very much for saying that I should be shot drowned, that GJ is a ginger retard who is always thinking about 2 ginger men raping each others bum holes and that Aaron is a boring twat who wants to screw me in the arse.

Hey GJ, that's my bleeding mobile number.
:D

Chip's sorry for the people he's annoyed over the last two days? Doesn't he mean his whole life?

Sorry about that Slag, couldn't resist putting your mobile on the internet and linking it to bum love. But if we're being honest, it's not the first time it's happened is it. ;)

Wheeler - I'm not too sure about that signature, I can't make head nor tale of it. Was he saying I'm in love with a pixel or something? It got quite surreal for a bit back there didn't it?

A pixel? I like the Pixies, perhaps it was a spelling error, I wouldn't shag Frank Black mind. But a pixel?

Put me down for the Pixies and Messr Black too. Trompe Le Monde - fab. And 'where is my mind?' stupendous.

Trompe le monde is quality, and I know it's obvious, but it's Dolittle for me. Debaser, Where is my Mind, Gauge away.... you can gauge away, stay all day, if you want to.

Wheres me IPOD?