Unknown Comedians needed

Hello I'm currently doing a comedy blog and I want to start a bit about unknown/ rather different comedians that are rather good. I'm looking for suggestions of good comedians to do posts about. The link to my blog is in my sig if you want to read it. But any suggestions would be helpful thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYScN0LcrD8 (IMO)

Not sure if it's just suggestions about lesser known comics you want or about your blog too. If it's both then here's mine: too much swearing.
I got as far as you saying you swear a lot to offend people because it's fun as
some people are easily offended. Personally, I'm not offended by the swearing just, fairly quickly, bored with it.
It just seems (to me) that people who do this are trying too hard to look 'angry' and (again this is just me) but you're a young bloke and it always seems a bit forced when young people are 'angry'... what have you got to be angry about?
I accept, totally, that this may seem like me being an old bloke but there's something not quite right (again to me) about the angry/ranting/swearing approach from someone as young as yourself. It just seems more natural to hear that from someone who has actually lived long enough to have something to be angry about.

Quote: rwayne @ February 29 2012, 3:13 PM GMT

Not sure if it's just suggestions about lesser known comics you want or about your blog too. If it's both then here's mine: too much swearing.
some people are easily offended. Personally, I'm not offended by the swearing just, fairly quickly, bored with it.
It just seems (to me) that people who do this are trying too hard to look 'angry' and (again this is just me) but you're a young bloke and it always seems a bit forced when young people are 'angry'... what have you got to be angry about?
I accept, totally, that this may seem like me being an old bloke but there's something not quite right (again to me) about the angry/ranting/swearing approach from someone as young as yourself. It just seems more natural to hear that from someone who has actually lived long enough to have something to be angry about.

F**k does that mean that I am f**king ok to have the odd c**t swear word. I do bastard hope so.
If not, Chappers on here is like 403 years old. He def should be good to swear his features off!

PS I am angry all the time. Hormones all over the Fooking place!

Clearly you aren't or you'd have written the words!

I am. I am. I am an angry bird!

Would a "calm down dear" help then?

Quote: Garry Lee @ February 29 2012, 3:06 PM GMT

I'd second that, seen him at The Shack recently, superb.

Quote: rwayne @ February 29 2012, 3:13 PM GMT

The swearing is just how I naturally talk :P I swear generally a lot don't know why it just fits the way I talk well. Ranting is something I just naturally do it's not something I try to do. I just get annoyed very easily or the rant is there for pure sarcastic reasons as I'm a large fan of sarcasm.

Quote: Garry Lee @ February 29 2012, 3:06 PM GMT

Wow, this guy's great! why haven't I heard about him before.

How unknown do you mean? Because there are plenty of people who have been TV (Andrew Lawrence, Steve Hughes) but are still relatively unknown. Or are you talking about truly unknown people like Sriskantha here?

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ February 29 2012, 6:38 PM GMT

Wow, this guy's great! why haven't I heard about him before.

How unknown do you mean? Because there are plenty of people who have been TV (Andrew Lawrence, Steve Hughes) but are still relatively unknown. Or are you talking about truly unknown people like Sriskantha here?

bit of both really I'm just doing this to get a variety of people. If I chose people myself I know my own personal bias might effect the variety of people I write about

Okay then.

Doug Stanhope
Daniel Kitson
Stewart Lee
Jerry Sadowitz
Nick Helm
Andrew Lawrence
Steve Hughes
Ed Aczel
Reggie Watts

Just to name a few.

I am mega mega famous so I guess I am out of the loop. :(

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ February 29 2012, 7:40 PM GMT

Okay then.

Doug Stanhope
Daniel Kitson
Stewart Lee
Jerry Sadowitz
Nick Helm
Andrew Lawrence
Steve Hughes
Ed Aczel
Reggie Watts

Just to name a few.

Thanks :) I am already planning to do a Doug Stanhope one but I'm leaving that for a while as I might be seeing him live in Apirl and I would like to do it after seeing him live

Quote: Monster Scum Bag @ February 29 2012, 7:40 PM GMT

Okay then.

Doug Stanhope
Daniel Kitson
Stewart Lee
Jerry Sadowitz
Nick Helm
Andrew Lawrence
Steve Hughes
Ed Aczel
Reggie Watts

Just to name a few.

Wouldn't put Kitson, Stanhope, Lee or Sadowitz in there.