Drinks Page 4

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 9:41 PM GMT

Shh, don't reveal my secret identity- only those who turn up to drinks can know that in real life I'm ALGO

I'll try not to reveal your real-name XXXXXXXXXX

<later>

Ooops..

Stylee, would you mind writing in round brackets please, only when I go to quote your post the computer gets confused :)

Quote: billwill @ February 7 2012, 9:45 PM GMT

I'll try not to reveal your real-name XXXXXX!

<later>

Ooops..

:O

:O
Cool

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 9:50 PM GMT

Stylee, would you mind writing in round brackets please, only when I go to quote your post the computer gets confused :)

Oh, does it? That's odd..

(must be one of those abacuses she's using.. poor old dear).:O)

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 7 2012, 9:52 PM GMT

Oh, does it? That's odd..

(must be one of those abacuses she's using.. poor old dear).:O)

Hah, Aaron used an abacus to program this website.
:D Laughing out loud

I say the computer, obviously I mean me, but all attempts at kindness towards me and my abacus most appreciated *moves a red bead...then a blue bead...has brilliant realisation but is told to feck orf by Arsene Wenger's agent*

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ January 21 2012, 2:45 PM GMT

New thing that really pisses me off -

When people write a post on the BCG and use the wrong parentheses - square things instead of (word). Then when you try to quote their post, the html has a spaz and it looks like you can't format your BB code properly.

Sort it out boffins!

Quote: zooo @ January 21 2012, 2:45 PM GMT

Or alternatively, stop using those brackets in posts, idiots!

No need to be unkind RC. After all, the use of the abacus meant I did have a brilliant realisation that could make Arsenal unbeatable if I can just get Arsene's agent to not hang up on me

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 9:55 PM GMT

*moves a red bead...then a blue bead...has brilliant realisation but is told to feck orf by Arsene Wenger's agent*

Laughing out loud

I tell you what, he could do worse. You wanna give up being a gooner AJGO. Look south young woman - to SE25. ;)

Never! Besides, my vision can't get a cab going sarf of the river

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 10:17 PM GMT

Never! Besides, my vision can't get a cab going sarf of the river

Couldn't you borrow Arsène's helicopter? (Don't forget your passport).

I think he probably has a strict no-lending-his-helicopter-to-gooners-who've-defected-to-Palace rule

It's usually the other way round, isn't it?

*cough wright cough mcgoldrick cough nicholas cough*

Sorry Stylee, can't hear you over the sound of the helicopter.. what was that? You think we're a marvellous team and wish us all the best? Aw, that's nice

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 10:33 PM GMT

Sorry Stylee, can't bear not to be a Palace supporter. It's those men up here, you see. They make us do things against our will.. but you're a marvellous team and I wish you all the best.. and thanks for all those cheap superstars we stole from you with our filthy lucre. Anytime you need a helicopter, let me know.

Aw, that's nice.

*cough sansom cough*