Drinks Page 34

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 8 2012, 10:18 PM BST

You are more then welcome Booo, the more, the merrier.

*though RC is getting concerned with the number of women coming to this event. You know what chicks are like, they get in a crowd, have a few drinks and the next thing you know...they're either singing or dancing! Can't they just get in a fight or vomit down themselves like blokes?*

I actually deleted my post without realising you'd quoted it. I don't think I should do it this time.
However, if it counts, last time I dated I got so drunk I threw up at the bloke's feet. So not all is lost.

Quote: Booo @ June 8 2012, 10:38 PM BST

last time I dated I got so drunk I threw up at the bloke's feet. So not all is lost.

How come you know all my fantasies?

Spooky!

Quote: Oldrocker @ June 8 2012, 10:40 PM BST

How come you know all my fantasies?

Spooky!

Simon??

I might come along on the 30th if I haven't got work.

Quote: Ben @ June 8 2012, 10:50 PM BST

I might come along on the 30th if I haven't got work.

Excellent!

Quote: Booo @ June 8 2012, 10:46 PM BST

Simon??

Laughing out loud

For those coming to the European Soccerball Heats on 19th June, I am meeting AJGO and her friend Vinny at Holborn tube at 6.30pm. So if you are unfamiliar with the area, I can lead us to the pub like an over eager teacher on a school trip. And yes, you will all have to hold hands.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 11 2012, 10:35 PM BST

I am meeting AJGO and her friend Vinny at Holborn tube at 6.30pm.

Bow chicka wow wow.

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ June 11 2012, 10:35 PM BST

For those coming to the European Soccerball Heats on 19th June, I am meeting AJGO and her friend Vinny at Holborn tube at 6.30pm. So if you are unfamiliar with the area, I can lead us to the pub like an over eager teacher on a school trip. And yes, you will all have to hold hands.

But why do I always have to hold your hand in your trouser pocket?
It never feels that cold

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 11 2012, 10:46 PM BST

Bow chicka wow wow.

You're getting BCG and Strigidate mixed up again. But Laughing out loud to that joke you accidentally posted ont other site, I don't think I have ever seen such a hilarious work of genius

eh?

Quote: Nil Putters @ June 11 2012, 10:46 PM BST

Bow chicka wow wow.

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ June 11 2012, 11:03 PM BST

But why do I always have to hold your hand in your trouser pocket?
It never feels that cold

Health and Safety luv, nothing I can do about it. Whistling nnocently

whats strigidate?

Quote: AJGO @ June 11 2012, 11:03 PM BST

You're getting BCG and Strigidate mixed up again. But Laughing out loud to that joke you accidentally posted ont other site, I don't think I have ever seen such a hilarious work of genius

Quote: sootyj @ June 11 2012, 11:06 PM BST

eh?

I have no idea what is happening any more.

Fail. Nevermind.

Word up homeys. He's coming and he's bringing friends!

Quote: AJGO @ June 11 2012, 11:11 PM BST

Fail. Nevermind.

I ava reserveda aa gardena tabla for ze 30th of Juna, so eef zere is more peoplezee attending please leta mea knowa so I can reserva mora tablas.

I will try not to make any jokes that prompt the evening into incomprehensibility and despair