Drinks Page 32

:D

Quote: Tursiops @ May 24 2012, 10:38 PM BST

I used to work in Sea Containers, or Goldenballs as it was affectionally know for the giant ferrero-roches on the roof. What a shit hole. The first time I visited the building I was walking down a corridor when a drop of water hit me in the eye. Later in the day I walked past the same spot and someone had put a bucket there; the bucket was full of piss.

Doggett's is okay, good to stand outside on hot day, but I do not recall it being the most economical pub to drink in.

Seriously? I love that building, you've totally ruined my day dreams of golden leaf toilets now I know it's just a bucket full of pish!

Doggett's is ok, I seem to remember getting a bit wound up by the serving staff on a couple of occassions but that might just be me.

Quote: AngieBaby @ May 24 2012, 11:08 PM BST

Doggett's is ok, I seem to remember getting a bit wound up by the serving staff on a couple of occassions but that might just be me.

I don't mind going elsewhere, what time are we officially meeting? And we should reserve seats really. Can everyone who wants to come either state here or pm Angiebaby or me please? :)

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ May 30 2012, 6:56 PM BST

Yep, I have a table booked under my real name for the England vs Ukraine match from 7pm. Was unsure how many BCGers would actually make it, so have only booked four chairs for the time being.

Thought we should take this to the appropriate thread.

There's five confirmed and two maybes and anyone who hasn't stated an interest yet

Quote: AJGO @ May 30 2012, 7:16 PM BST

I don't mind going elsewhere, what time are we officially meeting? And we should reserve seats really. Can everyone who wants to come either state here or pm Angiebaby or me please? :)

I work near Doggetts so will take a stroll over at lunch and book a table.

As a reminder, it's an all day drinking, eating and laughing session on Saturday 7 July, from 14:00 until closing time.

Come and join us, it'll be fun!

I expect to come to the July meet, but I shall be giving the footer-viewing meet a miss.

I will probably miss both events, but have a good time.

I will try to make one or the other. Not sure about the footie one unless AJGO is wearing the Norwich City strip and a fedora!

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 2:11 PM BST

I will try to make one or the other. Not sure about the footie one unless AJGO is wearing the Norwich City strip and a fedora!

:D Can't be wearing rival team's strips I'm afraid

Well just the fedora then!

Quote: Badge @ May 31 2012, 2:09 PM BST

I will probably miss both events, but have a good time.

There's a beer in it for you if you make the 7th Badge. I mean a proper beer too, not a lager shandy like you London-folk normally partake in.

Quote: billwill @ May 31 2012, 2:01 PM BST

I expect to come to the July meet, but I shall be giving the footer-viewing meet a miss.

That's the spirit Bill.

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 2:11 PM BST

I won't try to sway you one way or the other Marc, but I hear AJGO is an actual football hooligan.

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ May 31 2012, 2:46 PM BST

I won't try to sway you one way or the other Mark, but I hear AJGO is an actual football hooligan.

I'm in :)

Quote: Marc P @ May 31 2012, 2:45 PM BST

Well just the fedora then!

In June? In Britain? Do you want me to catch pneumonia and die?

Quote: Gerry McDonnell @ May 31 2012, 2:46 PM BST

I won't try to sway you one way or the other Marc, but I hear AJGO is an actual football hooligan.

No-one likes me, I don't care :P

(Note to people who are considering attending, AJGO is not a violent person, nor is anyone else who'll be present. Unless you spill our pints, in which case we'll 'ave you, you slag)

Hurrah!

Who is your team Ajgo?

Arsenal.

My mate would like you. He's a gurner!