Drinks Page 3

Quote: EllieJP @ February 7 2012, 5:23 PM GMT

I know - believe me, not fun for me, but I am a bridesmaid for my friend so I have to go.

Oh poor you. That sounds hellish. Do you get a say in your dress?

Nope - so it will not suit me but look fabulous on my friends who are all super slim and gorgeous.

Super slimmer and gorgeouser than you? Doubtful.

But that sucks. Shocking how lovely people go power mad and quite evil when they have the say over the important occasion dress.

I've heard of people calling weddings off because they couldn't get the ice sculpture they wanted. Weddings can send people completely doolally

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 5:46 PM GMT

Oh you. :$

:) Very sad I can't be there to meet all of you in person, I really wanted to see that 'tiger jumper'!

Hop on the train/coach and come down for a drink dellas!

Billwill hasn't confirmed yet, hope he's not witholding fabulous jumpers from us

Maybe he could bring one for everybody!

Then latecomers won't have trouble recognising you all...

That would be awesome. I'm actually grinning way too excitedly at prospect of billwill's brilliant jumper collection

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 5:46 PM GMT

But that sucks. Shocking how lovely people go power mad and quite evil when they have the say over the important occasion dress.

I've heard of people calling weddings off because they couldn't get the ice sculpture they wanted. Weddings can send people completely doolally

Ice sculpture...yeah, that's why it was called off.

Quote: EllieJP @ February 7 2012, 5:17 PM GMT

I'm at a Wedding Fayre near Bath that day

I'm a bit dim (obviously) but is a wedding fayre what I think it is - sort of like an Earls Court Motor Show but with loads of wedding tat?

And you are deliberately going to this thing all the way in Bath instead of drinking with us Ellie?

Better you then me. Personally, I'd just order some dresses over the net and get pissed. After all, these chicks are only going to be wearing these dresses for a few hours, what's the big deal?

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 3:09 PM GMT

As in ladies? Yup

EDIT: Since the deleted post makes me look odd, this was responding to question of if any birds were coming

..which I deleted when it looked, well, just "wrong". Whoops! Proto-retro crosspost syndrome again.

Badly need audio spoilers. Inflection gets lost in text. I'll try one soon.

Quote: Stylee TingTing @ February 7 2012, 9:31 PM GMT

..which I deleted when it looked, well, just "wrong". Whoops! Proto-retro crosspost syndrome again.

Badly need audio spoilers. Inflection gets lost in text. I'll try one soon.

Wasn't sure if you were thinking of coming but wouldn't if there weren't females, or if you're a thoroughly dedicated ornithologist :)

Only just spotted this thread. Might make sense for ALGO to change title to "Adhoc BCG Drinkup on Sat 18th Feb"

If I come I'll see if I have a clean distinctive-Animal sweatshirt to wear.

:P Cool

Quote: billwill @ February 7 2012, 9:37 PM GMT

Only just spotted this thread. Might make sense for ALGO to change title to "Adhoc BCG Drinkup on Sat 18th Feb"

If I come I'll see if I have a clean distinctive-Animal sweatshirt to wear.

:P Cool

Shh, don't reveal my secret identity- only those who turn up to drinks can know that in real life I'm ALGO

Quote: AJGO @ February 7 2012, 9:35 PM GMT

Wasn't sure if you were thinking of coming but wouldn't if there weren't females, or if you're a thoroughly dedicated ornithologist :)

Neither.. it was meant to be a jokey dig at things "blokey". :O)

[thinks..audio spoiler.. do it soon]