Drinks Page 13

You went to that counselling session we set up after seeing your Crayola Hieronymus Bosch, right?

He said I should have the confidence to say to you, that it was a very nice portrait of you.

Laughing out loud

Quote: AJGO @ March 18 2012, 2:39 PM GMT

More BCG drinks on Friday 13th April.
Suggestions as to where welcome. Euston seems to work well for everyone, unless anyone wants to object to the area? Be nice to check out a new pub though

Again - I am away. Although I am getting a train from Euston so I may be able to pop by for one.

Oo err!

Quote: L.E. @ March 19 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

Again - I am away. Although I am getting a train from Euston so I may be able to pop by for one.

:(

What time is your train?

Quote: L.E. @ March 19 2012, 1:03 PM GMT

I reckon Ellie's become really ugly or something and can't bear to face us.

Quote: sootyj @ March 19 2012, 1:14 PM GMT

I reckon Ellie's become really ugly or something and can't bear to face us.

:D

Quote: AJGO @ March 19 2012, 1:12 PM GMT

:(

What time is your train?

Not sure yet. Haven't booked it.

Quote: AJGO @ March 18 2012, 2:39 PM GMT

More BCG drinks on Friday 13th April.

Especially for my birthday....you shouldn't have AJGO :)

:D But of course Shandonbelle, how could we not celebrate?

For everyone asking about times, I'll get wherever it is for 7pm

Can I suggest the "Bree Louise".

It's a real Ale pub in Cobourg Street on the opposite side of Euston from the Royal George.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=15371025588758806252&t=m&dtab=2&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=14

I haven't been to it for a long time now, but it was OK and had tables outside, which the smokers can use.

Sorry, I will not be attending this time. But maybe the next one? Maybe...

Quote: billwill @ March 20 2012, 10:59 AM GMT

Can I suggest the "Bree Louise".

It's a real Ale pub in Cobourg Street on the opposite side of Euston from the Royal George.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?cid=15371025588758806252&t=m&dtab=2&ie=UTF8&vpsrc=0&z=14

I haven't been to it for a long time now, but it was OK and had tables outside, which the smokers can use.

Looks grand, think RC recommended there too.
I will be sitting on outside table at 7pm until forced to go inside by non-smokers, so don't depend on me to save an indoor table! Could book one...but then it might be nice weather... pleeease let it be nice weather

:( Fed up again, cannot attend! maybe I can do a Manchester one, is anyone interested??... but please enjoy your night. :)

Organise one and I'll be there.