Drinks Page 12

Well if it is private, why make us guess? the people present could be privately e-mailed with info?... :)

Suppose I feel a bit more left out as could not get to London to attend the fun gathering. :(

I have a top tip for anyone who is desperate to see what people, they don't know, look like in a pub: Go to any pub.

Some great top tips lately rwayne. Do you have back catalogues of Viz?

Quote: Marc P @ February 27 2012, 10:53 AM GMT

Some great top tips lately rwayne. Do you have back catalogues of Viz?

No.

Laughing out loud Nice one Bill. Must practice my 'not terrified' photo face!

Great pics as usual Bill! :)

:D Nice new 'Cat' sweater !

Quote: dellas @ February 27 2012, 7:31 AM GMT

Well if it is private, why make us guess? the people present could be privately e-mailed with info?... :)

Suppose I feel a bit more left out as could not get to London to attend the fun gathering. :(

Hi Dellas,

I'm not making you, or anyone else who was not present, guess. You are no more 'left-out' than anyone else.

Some members of this forum, very much including yourself, have chosen to not display photos of themselves. So without permission of everyone in any photo I cannot morally make them visible to anyone else.

The website with password is merely my most convenient method of communicating those photos to those who were present. The same gateway page still leads to the photos of previous meetings, each with their own particular passkey.

Since I said above that you had to be there to see the photos, anyone who tries to enter by guessing the password is technically HACKING.

However, some members who were not at this particular meeting, but have already met face-to-face with those who were at this particular meeting, might get told the passkey of this recent meet.

:) All understood, respect OK!

More BCG drinks on Friday 13th April.
Suggestions as to where welcome. Euston seems to work well for everyone, unless anyone wants to object to the area? Be nice to check out a new pub though

I'm in. And I'll even show you my chin if you play your cards right!

Yay, Harridan's coming! Is Euston easy enough for you to get to?

Bring the kids if you can't get the night off

I'll just set them up in the corner with some crayons and a beer between them to keep them quiet.

Euston's fine, I'll be taking the tube so easy for me to get most places.

Quote: Harridan @ March 18 2012, 7:23 PM GMT

I'll just set them up in the corner with some crayons and a beer between them to keep them quiet.

Euston's fine, I'll be taking the tube so easy for me to get most places.

Yehthat's what usually happens to me.